Esteemed Contributor

Can a moderator please help?

On 10/25 I ordered a Halston french terry top. The delivery date was supposed to be yesterday 10/31. I got an email yesterday saying my order is delayed. I just checked my order status & the top is in processing!!

Can somebody please tell me what's going on. I ordered a top & was charged for shipping.It was supposed to ship but hasn't.I can't even cancel the order because no changes can be made.

I don't understand why a company as large as QVC has so many problems filling orders. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can a moderator please help?

@NicksmomESQ 

I am sorry for the delay. I have sent a message to the warehouse to see if we can get further information and I will monitor this order this weekend. I will contact you if I receive any additional information.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thank you, Beth

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ.  You read the boards regularly so surely you've seen the dozens of complaints about orders not shipping.  There doesn't seem to be a darn thing anybody can do about it.  Due to the extreme secrecy of management, it's doubtful that even the mods know why.  Maybe they're moving into the new warehouse?

It takes extreme patience to be a Q customer these days.  It's got to get better soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I agree with everything you've said. But if we don't keep complaining nothing will change.If I'm frustrated they're going to know about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Can you please give me an update on this order? It still hasn't shipped.

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Beth-QVC   Can you please give me an update on this order? It still hasn't shipped.

Thank you

@NicksmomESQ 

I'm so sorry for you.i am having the very same problems .It makes me feel like crying,honestly.

I'm trying to  be faithful to the Q ,but everytime I place an order I get upset. 

I have a food order that has been waiting for UPS pickup  for a week,you can be sure that food item will go in the garbage!

QVC Customer Care

@NicksmomESQ 

I have sent you an email.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thank you Beth. I appreciate your help.

Valued Contributor

Same here mine are from 10-26 & still processing. This has gone on for over a year and for awhile it was better. Now it's the worst I've ever seen! If QVC can't get something shipped in nine days the customer should be able to cancel an order! I had some clothes I really needed for this coming Friday & Saturday & there's no way they will be here. I have a few favorites that I want to order & they don't have my size. With my luck something I already own will be a totally different size. Where is quality control these days?? You can order the exact size in different colors & they are all different. I have been refunded when it has happened to me. My time is valuable too!