Respected Contributor

My 10/13 order of Bissell Carpet cleaner went to Backorder

I purchased on the day it aired and a few days to a week later it went to Backorder while they were still selling it for about $50 more on their site. How can you have it for more money but the TSV cheaper price is back ordered?

Calling Customer Service Has gotten me nowhere.

So frustrated.

Have been ordering less and less from QVC and will not take the chance of ordering anything for Christmas from them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My 10/13 order of Bissell Carpet cleaner went to Backorder

@Valstybaby wrote:

I purchased on the day it aired and a few days to a week later it went to Backorder while they were still selling it for about $50 more on their site. How can you have it for more money but the TSV cheaper price is back ordered?

So frustrated.

Have been ordering less and less from QVC and will not take the chance of ordering anything for Christmas from them.

Can you cancel it or refuse it when it comes??I would ask to talk to a supervisor...this isn't RIGHT!!!!!! I'm no longer buying from the Q..the easy pays really got to me!!! Woman Mad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

So frustrated.

Can you cancel it or refuse it when it comes??I would ask to talk to a supervisor...this isn't RIGHT!!!!!! I'm no longer buying from the Q..the easy pays really got to me!!! Woman Mad

I really want the carpet cleaner so I don't want to cancel. It's a really good price if I ever get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

So frustrated.

I really want the carpet cleaner so I don't want to cancel. It's a really good price if I ever get it. 

I thought you said it was $50 less at their site??? Guess I misunderstood~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me with a different item.  I'm getting very frustrated with QVC and doubt I will order much else...I hadn't ordered for  about 6 months hoping the shipping issues were resolved.  Decided to take the leap of faith and sad to say they are worse than ever.

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

So frustrated.

I thought you said it was $50 less at their site??? Guess I misunderstood~

I paid. $50 less on QVC as a TSV and it went to backorder but then QVC was selling it for $50 more the next day when mine was still back ordered. How can that be? Either they have it or they don't.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby is this the one with the clean shot? If so do you have an item number for this item? I think this is the one I wanted to order, but when doing a search a week ago it didn't come up. I found the same carpet cleaner at Walmart & HSN, but wanted to compare prices with the Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Valstybaby is this the one with the clean shot? If so do you have an item number for this item? I think this is the one I wanted to order, but when doing a search a week ago it didn't come up. I found the same carpet cleaner at Walmart & HSN, but wanted to compare prices with the Q.

@DJs mom  V36505. Yes, with clean shot pre treat. My order still says Backordered. I paid $199 plus tax but no shipping if I ever get it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby thank you for responding. I saw this when it was a Big Deal and forgot to order it. I see it is sold out now. I hope you get yours. I have a Bissell carpet cleaner that I like, but I don't like the way you empty the tank. I like the one on this model. I saw one at Walmart (HSN has the same model also) which is Bissell Pro Heat 2x Revolution for $293. Since QVC's is sold out I may have to order the Pro Heat from Walmart.

ETA: Walmart also has the Pro Heat for $169.99 (reduced because the box is damaged). Since their return policy is 90 days, I may get the reduced one. If it doesn't work it is easy for me to take back to the store since I got to Walmart every week.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you checked the sales at Kohl's and BBB for the same item? If you have the coupons sometimes you get the same or better deal.