Frequent Contributor

On 5/18/19 I ordered on A/D item #A370267, Josie Maran Summer Lovin’ S/8 Body Butters.  The single shipment is item #A372267.  

The next shipment is scheduled for November.  Can you tell me if the same scents will be shipped or if “winter” scents will be shipped?  

If winter scents, can you provide the scent names?

I contacted CS and they could not answer the question.  The A/D item number is no longer active, so I am unable to see the next shipment information.

Why does QVC deactivate items #’s on auto-delivery, causing inability to see the option for the next shipment.  It is odd CS would not be able to pull up prior listing to research further and provide customer with additional information.

Please advise.. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

QVC Customer Care

@Jen717 

I will contact our auto delivery group and obtain the information you are looking for. I probably won't get an answer til Monday but I will post back here so everyone can have the information.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Re: Can a Moderator Help?

[ Edited ]

We'll see what Beth finds out, but i'm like 95 percent sure they are the same scents...

I remember that being the reason I did not bother ordering this as I love her winter scents. I already have a stockpile of jars, but I would have ordered it anyway to lock in the tsv price for the winter shipment.

It's called "Summer Lovin", so it is all summer scents. The second shipment was just supposed to be one more shipment 6 months later. I don't think the fact that it fell on a November date means it will change to winter scents.

QVC Customer Care

@Anonymous195334  @Jen717 

I believe that is correct about the summer scents being the same. But I have contacted someone in the auto delivery area to confirm.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Anonymous195334  @Jen717 

I believe that is correct about the summer scents being the same. But I have contacted someone in the auto delivery area to confirm.

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth!!

Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

We'll see what Beth finds out, but i'm like 95 percent sure they are the same scents...

I remember that being the reason I did not bother ordering this as I love her winter scents. I already have a stockpile of jars, but I would have ordered it anyway to lock in the tsv price for the winter shipment.

It's called "Summer Lovin", so it is all summer scents. The second shipment was just supposed to be one more shipment 6 months later. I don't think the fact that it fell on a November date means it will change to winter scents.

Thank you for your feedback!  Yes, you are correct, it was “Summer Lovin” pack-up and I tried to find the video presentation on You Tube, unsuccessfully. 

I too have a stockpile, which is why I would like to confirm scents before next shipment.  I almost always do auto-delivery, since I can change later, but cannot add on.  Appreciate you weighing in.

Honored Contributor

@Jen717 @Beth-QVC - I agree with the comment about QVC not allowing us to see the upcoming shipment information on auto-delivery items.

Many times I've tried to see what will be shipped next (or even remind myself what's in an unvarying A/D kit) only to get the useless "This item is no longer available".  Yes, we know that - but it would be nice to still have the contents listed!  I have to resort to Google normally to get the information that QVC should provide.

QVC Customer Care

@Jen717 

I am sorry but the 2nd shipment will be the same as the first - they will be the summer fragrances.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Jen717 

I am sorry but the 2nd shipment will be the same as the first - they will be the summer fragrances.

Beth QVC

Ok, thank you Beth for getting back to me.