Valued Contributor

I have not been able to get into my auto deliveries online in a year.  I get an error message every time I try:   "We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."  

I have contacted QVC about this numerous times, and it is still not fixed.  I've tried using different browsers and have cleared my cache/cookies many times.  Is there any resolution to this?  Customers should be able to have access to all of their account information - it's unacceptable. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can a Mod please help me?

Hi @Arianny I am sorry this is happening and I will forward your post to our IT Department for them to research the issue.

Honored Contributor

@Arianny,  What kind of device are you using?  It sounds like you've gone through most of the usual troubleshooting steps, but I was wondering if you've tried accessing your account with a different device.   That would provide another clue to solving this mystery.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I have so much trouble logging in.  I have to enter my password over and over again.  Would appreciate help.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have so much trouble logging in.  I have to enter my password over and over again.  Would appreciate help.

@Daysdee,  The solution to this would depend upon factors such as what kind of device you're using, whether you tried a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge, etc.), if you tried deleting browser cookies/cache/website data, if the operating system and browser software is up-to-date, that sort of thing.   

Also, specifically:  is the site not recognizing your password at all when you type it in

or

do you just find that now and then you are logged out and you have to log back in?   

Sorry for all the questions, but it's important to narrow down the details and know all the clues before someone here (or the QVC IT support team) can find a possible solution.   I know the glitches can be aggravating!  I hope you have a lovely day.

😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova