Esteemed Contributor

Can A Moderator Please Help?

On 3/5 I ordered a Logo top.It still hasn't shipped.  I sent an email to the social team but haven't gotten a response.I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help?

@NicksmomESQ On 3/4, lots of inventory was replenished from holiday returns.  Many of us purchased items that were previously sold out.  Most of my purchases from 3/4 to 3/6 have not shipped yet, but a purchase that I made this past weekend has. I think the delay is from the volume of purchases made on that day.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ I am sorry, we do not have any additional info regarding the delay.  It is coming out of our Lancaster Distribution Center who are currently working delayed orders as quickly as possible. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

I have a top from Kim Gravel ordered on the 5th that hasn't shipped yet either.....

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered four items between March 4-5 and two of them finally shipped over the weekend.  The other two are still in "preparing your order" mode but I'm hoping that since the other two finally moved these last ones will too. I hope you see movement on your order as well.

New Contributor

Same here. I’ve got three orders from around the fifth. What’s confusing me is how a whole bunch of once sold out items miraculously came back into stock that weekend, and I buy some of them, but they’ve been sitting “in process” since then.

What’s weird is that after that weekend was over, almost all of them were sold out again, even unusual items, or items in weird colors and sizes. But I was like OK, strange, but move on. Well, when this weekend comes, most of them are all back in stock again. I don’t know if they are gone again—including ones I bought but are still in process, and which were some of the ones which were sold out all week, but I’m going to look, because this is weird. Something is definitely not right!
Honored Contributor

IMO, it's a serious inventory control problem.  Maybe their new warehouse is too big!  And the fact that a moderator has no idea about the status of an item seems to me a major problem.

Honored Contributor

I have seen on national news that returns are WAY up for the season.  I'm sure they are just buried.  Patience, patience, patience.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I have seen on national news that returns are WAY up for the season.  I'm sure they are just buried.  Patience, patience, patience.  

When I ordered I was given a delivery date of 3/10.I've already gotten deliveries from every other vender I've ordered from since. So I put the blame squarely on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@depglass wrote:

When I ordered I was given a delivery date of 3/10.I've already gotten deliveries from every other vender I've ordered from since. So I put the blame squarely on QVC.

Please remember:

ESTIMATED delivery date