Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

I just rec'd the recent IT Cosmetics Supersize 2 pack TSV.

 

No issues with the packaging or contents.  I'm already a customer/fan and know my color to order, so I will be keeping it. No plan to return it

 

However, there appears to be a problem with the 3 part peel off invoice/return labels that should be on the outside of the box - the invoice & return label is missing.  Only the shipping label to me was on the box,  yet the shipping label states 'Label 1 of 3. Peel for invoice & Q return label'. There is nothing to peel!

 

This also happened with another recent Q beauty order - I think it was Tatcha or WEN. Same exact issue. I know I can always print it from my account but I think at a minimum, the invoice needs to be in the box with shipments. Preferably,  please fix the problem with the 3 part label or put the invoice and return label in the box.

 

Thank you!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,541
Registered: ‎04-01-2010

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

This happened to me on my last Tatcha order, thank heavens its auto delivery so I won't need to return it but the return label should be there. The Q seems to be more than a little sloppy in shipping these days. I think they should go back to the old way and have it on top of the box with the invoice and return label the new one is sticky and hard to get off the box.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)


@Silkeej wrote:

This happened to me on my last Tatcha order, thank heavens its auto delivery so I won't need to return it but the return label should be there. The Q seems to be more than a little sloppy in shipping these days. I think they should go back to the old way and have it on top of the box with the invoice and return label the new one is sticky and hard to get off the box.


Thank you @Silkeej  It seems to be something they do for Beauty orders?  

 

Can anyone confirm? 

 

All of my other Q orders - the invoice and return label is in the box


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,177
Registered: ‎06-08-2020

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

@Chi-town girl 

 

Nope, not only on beauty. I had the same issue with flameless  candles I bought. Mine was exactly the same 1 part missing! I don't like this label. I can't print my own now because I'm out of ink and need to order. It's almost like they've made it harder to return the products. How you doing tonight?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)


@KBEANS wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

Nope, not only on beauty. I had the same issue with flameless  candles I bought. Mine was exactly the same 1 part missing! I don't like this label. I can't print my own now because I'm out of ink and need to order. It's almost like they've made it harder to return the products. How you doing tonight?


@KBEANS  - thank you for posting your experience.  That's unfortunate to have it be a problem in other product categories Woman Sad

 

I hope others with the same issue will post their experience. I will flag this for the moderators and ask for an investigation and corrective action.

 

I am well and hope you are too Woman Very Happy


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,579
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

I posted about this issue last week.  Two orders received recently had no invoice/return label included.  One of the items I needed to return, but my printer wasn't working, so CS mailed me a new label/invoice.  Hope they can resolve this.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,764
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)


@twinsister wrote:

I posted about this issue last week.  Two orders received recently had no invoice/return label included.  One of the items I needed to return, but my printer wasn't working, so CS mailed me a new label/invoice.  Hope they can resolve this.


@twinsister  - good to know that CS can mail label/invoice when requested/needed.

 

Thank you!


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

I received a clothing item today in a package that was different from all other items I've received from Qvc. It had no markings to identify it as QVC. The return address said "Shipping Manager" and there was no invoice or return label in the package.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 49,737
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

@SapphireGal   I've gotten clothing in plain white bags lately too but they did have the invoice enclosed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,798
Registered: ‎03-28-2015

Re: Missing Shipment Invoice/Prepaid Return Label (3 part label issue)

The box that I received yesterday didn't have the peel label either. I had to print a return label with my printer...No invoice either