Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can A Moderator Please Help?

I just received the Susan Graver dress in navy XS. The arm holes are huge. I think I need an XXS .I called c.s. & was told they couldn’t do an exchange until they physically received my return. The problem is the representative told me that there were only a few left in the navy XXS.

Is there any way an exception could be made & the dress be sent out ? I will have the dress sent back by Monday.

Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can A Moderator Please Help?

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I just received the Susan Graver dress in navy XS. The arm holes are huge. I think I need an XXS .I called c.s. & was told they couldn’t do an exchange until they physically received my return. The problem is the representative told me that there were only a few left in the navy XXS.

Is there any way an exception could be made & the dress be sent out ? I will have the dress sent back by Monday.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @NicksmomESQ 

I will be sending you an email shortly in regards to this order.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  Thank you Barb!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   I had an issue with a  clothing item from HSN, I called customer service and they sent me out a new item right away and I returned my item the next day.  If I had not sent back my item, I would have been charged for 2 orders....I think that is a great way to handle returns, otherwise like you I would probably not received a replacement because they would have been sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN has been handling exchanges like this for years.  You could exchange an item online that would be immediately shipped and then you have 14 days to return the original item.  Simple solution, glad to see QVC is finally catching up.....now if they could only do something regarding ridiculous shipping fees!