Honored Contributor

Hello guys.  You're my last resort.

When I log into the forums, I can see all the pictures that have posted.

When I sign in, I can no longer see the pictures posted unless I Quote.  The picture will be in the Quote box.  Once I reply, I no longer have a picture.  I have always had this problem.

My husband has looked at this.  He owns a computer service business but doesn't deal with pictures other than uploading.  

If you can fix this, you're miracle workers.  I may need a supervisor.  We're running Windows 10.  Norton Antivirus.

Much Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling A Computer Pro :)

[ Edited ]

@ECBG,  Are you saying that you see the images when you do not log in, but the images seem to disappear if you do log in (unless you use the reply and quote features)?  

Is that correct?

If so, that would indicate that something in your personal, customized settings is causing this, and so it would only affect your experience here after you sign into your account.   

In that case, I think the first thing to do is:

1-- Go into "Edit my preferences" (left side of any page under "Quick links")

2-- Under "Preference Options" look at the "Ignore HTML" setting and be sure you have not checked that box.   

If you have checked it, uncheck it and then be sure to click/tap "SAVE" at the bottom to allow your change to take effect.

6F35049A-ACA5-4FCE-A7B6-DCA58910049B.jpeg

I'm crossing my fingers that this will help...  but, if not, just let us know and I'm sure someone will be here with other ideas.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdooYou wonderful, WONDERFUL PERSON!!!!!!!

I have ALWAYS ( since the forums started!!!) had this problem and missed SO many things!  Often, I'll open Q in google and go back and forth!

Thank you!!!!!

@ECBG wrote:

When I sign in, I can no longer see the pictures posted unless I Quote.  The picture will be in the Quote box.  Once I reply, I no longer have a picture.  I have always had this problem.

My husband has looked at this.  He owns a computer service business but doesn't deal with pictures other than uploading.  

If you can fix this, you're miracle workers.  I may need a supervisor.  We're running Windows 10.  Norton Antivirus.

Much Thanks!

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Much Thanks!

Much Thanks!

@dooBdoo

Thank you!  You're beyond awesome!  I haven't seen the pictures since the forums began unless I went through that process.

You kick it Girl!!!!!Smiley Happy

Image result for champagne toast 

Image result for fireworks

Honored Contributor

Yah-hoo, @ECBG!  I’m thrilled to know your problem is solved!   Thank you for the sweet post!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Yah-hoo, @ECBG!  I’m thrilled to know your problem is solved!   Thank you for the sweet post!❤️

@dooBdooGosh!  I WISH I could take you out to lunch!

Image result for corner kitchen cool marinated chicken salad

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @ECBG!   If I ever make it back to my favorite former home (Asheville/Weaverville) you and I will have to meet for a lovely lunch!   Truly, though, your happiness is more than enough of a “thanks” for me.   Have a lovely evening!🌻

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thanks, @ECBG!   If I ever make it back to my favorite former home (Asheville/Weaverville) you and I will have to meet for a lovely lunch!   Truly, though, your happiness is more than enough of a “thanks” for me.   Have a lovely evening!🌻

@dooBdooWhere did you go to HS?  I was the first graduating class at Asheville HS after the consolidation.Smiley Happy

Are you far?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdooWhere did you go to HS?  I was the first graduating class at Asheville HS after the consolidation.Smiley Happy

Are you far?

Hi, again, @ECBG!   I hope you're doing well today!    I'll answer about North Carolina on the other thread -- see you there!😀

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo....you win the prize for today!!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@dooBdoo....you win the prize for today!!

Thanks, @Mom2Dogs!   That’s so nice of you!❤️    @ECBG provided good clues for this detective, so we made it work as a team!