New Contributor

Re: Called customer service, waited, and then rep hung up on me?

I called today and have been tracking a return for going on 2 weeks and it still isnt back to qvc. They are using something  other than the us postal service and it moves and stalls but it sure moved fast when they shipped it.  Then I called customer service and they tried to blame it on the postal service.  I told her that the usps tracking number didnt go anywhere and I had to look on qvc to see what service they use and find its not the usps, but is picked up by another company and uses the tracking number found only on the qvc site.  I wanted a different size for a coat for my wife and it is in limbo so the customer service girl hung up. I deal with amazon all the time and when the item is returned they ship out another if you want it and do it for sure when they see your item is tracking back to amazon if you needed an exchange for some reason.  Amazon has never hung up on us but QVC sure did.  That is not customer service. CLICK and gone

People tend to remember when they are treated as such.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Called customer service, waited, and then rep hung up on me?

Customer Service Reps that are working from home are on their home internet, not the company's Network.

If the home internet "drops" the call may drop.

CSRs may not be hanging up on callers. 

and

All things are slower at home than on the company's Network.

(btw even a company Network may "drop" making the entire CS department possibly drop calls)