Honored Contributor

I called today and spoke wth a CS rep whose name was Cooper.  She was very knowledgeable and HELPFUL.  She took the time to explain the shipping and preparing order status on my account and the fact that there are many upgrades going on which really helps me, as a customer, understand the reasoning behind all the complaints and problems.  I understand it and I get it ... but the fact that she didn't seem bothered by my asking was what made me feel better about the call.

She was sooooooooo pleasant and understanding, which I can appreciate and is best communication instead of receiving the response "sorry I can't help or I don't know I have no answer for you, etc."  I can't get past responses like that and don't feel secure in using a company that has untrained or CS that I feel I am "bothering attitude."  

SO, COOPER, KUDOS TO YOU FOR AN OUTSTANDING REP OF YOUR COMPANY.  YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!  Wish all my experiences were that great.

QVC Customer Care

@rms1954 wrote:

I called today and spoke wth a CS rep whose name was Cooper.  She was very knowledgeable and HELPFUL.  She took the time to explain the shipping and preparing order status on my account and the fact that there are many upgrades going on which really helps me, as a customer, understand the reasoning behind all the complaints and problems.  I understand it and I get it ... but the fact that she didn't seem bothered by my asking was what made me feel better about the call.

She was sooooooooo pleasant and understanding, which I can appreciate and is best communication instead of receiving the response "sorry I can't help or I don't know I have no answer for you, etc."  I can't get past responses like that and don't feel secure in using a company that has untrained or CS that I feel I am "bothering attitude."  

SO, COOPER, KUDOS TO YOU FOR AN OUTSTANDING REP OF YOUR COMPANY.  YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!  Wish all my experiences were that great.

Good morning @rms1954 thank you for posting with us today in our Community Customer Care forum and thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about Cooper Heart we truly appreciate that. I'll be sure to elevate this to her manager. Thank you for being our customer! -Kim

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954    It was very nice of you to take the time to commend Cooper for what you considered outstanding service to you.  Thanks. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sounds like Cooper acted like a customer service rep should - she de-escalated the situation and calmed you down.  Most reps these days add fuel to the fire, thanks to their lack of knowledge and indifference.

Now, if the situation hasn't changed in four weeks, you may feel differently.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954    It was very nice of you to take the time to commend Cooper for what you considered outstanding service to you.  Thanks. 

It was what I needed to do.  Many of us are too quick to complain about an unrewarding experience; however, I feel I need to "quickly" give thanks and credit where it is due.  

I used to work in CS for many years.  I always felt good about my work when praise was given.  Too many times and too many days I left work feeling an inch high from the berating calls.  

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Good morning @rms1954 thank you for posting with us today in our Community Customer Care forum and thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about Cooper Heart we truly appreciate that. I'll be sure to elevate this to her manager. Thank you for being our customer! -Kim

Thank you for taking care of us on a daily basis.  Have a great day and lovely weekend.

Occasional Contributor

I've had my share of issues with post office mis-delivering items, and the Q CS team has been awesome! It's been a pleasure to speak with folk who are calm, knowledgeable, and innovative. CS can be a difficult job (I know) - so THANK YOU, CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE, FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!