Super Contributor

I ordered a set of lock n lock on the 8th and they are still in process..CS on phone says there was a problem in ontario so they are delayed yet i cant even cancel the order and they cant tell me when i will get it??...Can you look into this for me and let me know when to expect this order....My daughter wants/needs these asap.

QVC Customer Care

@Sparky3333 I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but the representatives you spoke to is correct. I took a look at the order and unfortunately it cannot be canceled at this time due to it was picked for shipment. I sincerly apologize that we are unable to cancel the order, but we will do everything we can to get the shipment out to you asap. We truely appreciate your paitience. 

Super Contributor

So i reordered item above and got a email it shipped today..Original order on the 8th still in process..You would think they would have offered fast shipping for this but they didnt and i forgot to ask.

I went to go into my account here and i cant get into it...Says error try later??....Its unreal the problems at this company and makes me question how safe is our info here with all these problems.