New Contributor

When shopping online for foid items, note uf the item has free standard shipping. Not all do. Example: all but one b'nutty peanut butter  products charge a hefty shipping fee.  Chat with QVC rep says vendor chose not to offer shipping. Interesting since the sales pitch for foods says something like ALL food product ship free.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely purchase food.  But always thought S&H was included.  Thanks so much.  Good to know

Honored Contributor

That's unusual, but I assume that most people will check pricing, shipping, etc when they order.  Maybe not?  Well, I always do, LOL.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

M84170 - 2 pack - 9 oz each

$27.67 + $5.50 to ship from QVC

Buyer beware is right - 4 pack of 9 oz for $23.99 with free shipping on "A". 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@SimplyToni wrote:

When shopping online for foid items, note uf the item has free standard shipping. Not all do. Example: all but one b'nutty peanut butter  products charge a hefty shipping fee.  Chat with QVC rep says vendor chose not to offer shipping. Interesting since the sales pitch for foods says something like ALL food product ship free.

@SimplyToni, Thank you for your kind reminder.  Nice of you to care for your friends here.

Honored Contributor

it is unusual, but i honestly dont consider $5.50 to be a hefty shipping charge. if you purchase on their website the cheapest shipping is close to $9.

what i DONT understand is is that i can buy two 9 ounce containers on their site with shipping and pay $20.54! on qvc i would be paying $27.57 plus the $5.50 for the same amount?

the combinations sound good, but if i am going to purchase them then i will purchase them on their own website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

if you buy the 4 pack combo on qvc you pay $29.98 with free shipping.

the benefit of that is is that qvc wont make you return the jars if you dont like them all. 100% money back guarantee. i wonder if amazon makes you return them?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - Amazon only allows refunds for food items if they are damaged or expired—as with QVC, you cannot return food. And to get your refund, you have to call and speak with an advanced representative or a supervisor because the system requires specialized approval since the default policy is "no returns."

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 - Amazon only allows refunds for food items if they are damaged or expired—as with QVC, you cannot return food. And to get your refund, you have to call and speak with an advanced representative or a supervisor because the system requires specialized approval since the default policy is "no returns."

@loriqvc 

so then, QVC has a much better return policy for food than AMAZON does.