Esteemed Contributor

Boo-Hoo! Mobile View Still Askew/ Week FIFTEEN +

[ Edited ]

Hello QVC mods. Just checking in to say porportions in mobile view are still out of wack. 14 days today.
Have to constantly enlarge up, pinch view down, and shift whole screen left right left right to read each line of tiny print.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Boo-Hoo! Mobile View Still Askew/ Week Two!!

@x Hedge Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently working on a resolution and we appreciate your patience.

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge

I'm right there with you.  Each time I've come here I'm hoping the problem has been taken care of.  Fourteen days??  Oh wait, today is fifteen days.  You start to wonder, after so long. 

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge or anyone else, are you still having this problem, as I am, after a month now? I do not believe this is being worked on. I can view fine on my desktop but do the majority on my iPhone, so this has just been really frustrating.  

I see many issues on this forum that are not getting addressed. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@x Hedge or anyone else, are you still having this problem, as I am, after a month now? I do not believe this is being worked on. I can view fine on my desktop but do the majority on my iPhone, so this has just been really frustrating.  

@Teddie,  It's still a problem.   I think it renders the iPhone mobile view useless.  I'll add examples.

Screen shot of display when I choose "Forums":

image.jpeg

Display when I select the "Customer Care" subforum:

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@Teddie,  It's still a problem.   I think it renders the iPhone mobile view useless.  I'll add examples.

Screen shot of display when I choose "Forums":

image.jpeg

Display when I select the "Customer Care" subforum:

image.jpeg

This is such a shame. Message #2 was conveying that they were working on it. It appears it's not going to happen. Thank you, @dooBdoo I really appreciate your input. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Teddie. Yes, after more than 4 weeks, the view on mobile setting is still not back to normal on Samsung/Android. I don't want them to get the idea this is just an Apple thing.
OTOH, I've noticed it no longer 'jumps' 3 times and takes 10+ seconds to settle down every time I tap the screen.
Honored Contributor

Hedge wrote:
Hi @Teddie. Yes, after more than 4 weeks, the view on mobile setting is still not back to normal on Samsung/Android. I don't want them to get the idea this is just an Apple thing.
OTOH, I've noticed it no longer 'jumps' 3 times and takes 10+ seconds to settle down every time I tap the screen.

Very good point about the fact that this problem spans a wide variety of device brands, @x Hedge.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for continuing to bring this up.

i wish I could say I'm getting used to it, but, in reality, I find I come here less.  It's very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Alter Ego wrote:

Thanks for continuing to bring this up.

i wish I could say I'm getting used to it, but, in reality, I find I come here less.  It's very frustrating.

I always use the full or desktop version here when I'm on my iPhone, so that's an option.   Even so, this needs to be fixed -- this kind of clunky display is something we'd have seen on mobile devices years ago when they first were introduced.