Esteemed Contributor

Mods - please lock my post about hosts and food

[ Edited ]

My thread has run its course!!  And never will both views agree.

Having read the entire thread, it is obvious that some have one observation of the food shows and others have another observation about the same shows.  No more space should be devoted to this thread!! Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods - please lock my post about hosts and food

You can report your post as inappropriate and write to the mods in the box for comments.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

You can report your post as inappropriate and write to the mods in the box for comments.

-----------------

Strange suggestion....why would I do that??? I do NOT think my post was inappropriate, just a viewer's observation!!!  If you read the entire thread, you will see that many think the food shows are difficult to watch! 

Contributor

I believe she was just suggesting an alternate method of getting the post locked per your request in case the moderators don't see this thread.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

-----------------

Strange suggestion....why would I do that??? I do NOT think my post was inappropriate, just a viewer's observation!!!  If you read the entire thread, you will see that many think the food shows are difficult to watch! 

That way the mods will be sure to see your request to have your thread closed.  I've seen where they have suggested doing it that before. 

Honored Contributor

@3catmomma wrote:

I believe she was just suggesting an alternate method of getting the post locked per your request in case the moderators don't see this thread.

Exactly.  Seeing a post can be hit or miss.

Honored Contributor

@corita. The forums are for everyone to post their observations and viewpoints. There is no way to get every poster here to agree with you. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @corita, I just saw your post, has your thread been locked yet and if not what is the title.

Honored Contributor

corita wrote:

GCR18 wrote:

-----------------

This is just the most efficient way to get your thread closed if you so choose.  Just hit the report button and in the box for comments just say that you wish to have your thread closed for <whatever reason>.  That way they see it, and in context, more quickly.  Smiley Happy

You're not saying that it's inappropriate. That's just the wording they use on the 'report' button.

Honored Contributor

I find this thread very curious, the OP did not like the path her thread took she asked it to be closed. We live in a world with differences of opinions, we are not Stepford Wives and obviously not all of the same thought

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.