Honored Contributor

I am getthing this message every time I sign in to my QVC account to look at orders placed, etc. Odd thing is, I JUST ordered something and had to be signed in to make that happen and look at my WishList. When I went from ordering to look at my previous orders, it took me to the "sign in" page and.....now I can't sign in at all.

Can you please look into this? Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

Re: @Beth-QVC "Access Denied"

[ Edited ]

The same thing happened to me a few days ago. The system eventually righted itself.  First time I have ever received that message.

ETA: I think 99.99% of the time, QVC is at fault.  So when the website goes wonky, I just wait it out. I do not change anything on my computer. 

There probably will be a time when it actually is my computer, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Honored Contributor

I get that message all the time, but it's something with my lap top, not QVC.

Valued Contributor

Me too . . .It happened two days ago.  I had to log off then on again which seemed to work.  Hasn't happened before or since.  I think the QVC system gets overloaded or something.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone. Smiley Happy

I have no idea what the issue was as was already IN the system (I had just ordered something) but it simply wouldn't let me sign in. I left QVC after my post here and just logged back on.....no issue at all. Go figure, lol.

Respected Contributor

My issue is that I have no problems accessing these boards on WIFI anywhere, my phone or computer....but when I am on my phone out on the road I get a message saying I am banned? A glitch somewhere. Been happening for at least a year.

Frequent Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I am getthing this message every time I sign in to my QVC account to look at orders placed, etc. Odd thing is, I JUST ordered something and had to be signed in to make that happen and look at my WishList. When I went from ordering to look at my previous orders, it took me to the "sign in" page and.....now I can't sign in at all.

Can you please look into this? Thank you!!

I get that message quite often.  Usually when I try again to access my account, it works.  I sent “feedback” to QVC about this issue and they are aware of it and trying to resolve .

Valued Contributor

I got that message on Oct. 5th & beyond for a few days. The part that really upsets me is I wanted to change an order  on sizing & couldn't. By the time I got thru to customer service they said it was too late in the process to change or cancel. They said they would make a note of it because I knew I was going to have to exchange my items. Of course my size is long gone. I'm waiting to see if I get a full refund. Something is wrong with their computer system. I never have had a problem with any other sites I order from!