New Contributor

I am so very unhappy right now. I tried the chat to find out why my orders got screwed up and this customer services representative just totally ignored my questions, and did not help me at all, matter fact she cut me off and ended the chat!  I am calmly not responding by phone as I am too upset right now. I have been a Q member for years and recently got a Q card, but now I have to think if I want t to still shop with QVC and keep my card after I pay off the balance.  Bad customer service Qvc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Customer Service

[ Edited ]

@rctn 

You NEED to email the moderators with your issues.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Give them all the info.

I have been here since CVN and have never had an order just changed as you have described.

Delivery dates yes, but never items changed.  And Never changed quantities on me.

They are the experts and can help you.

Starting multiple threads will not.

Honored Contributor

@rctn.  You can contact the QVC social team by email, however, your response won't be immediate.  You'll hear from them sometime today.  Email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and include your order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I worked in CS for 25 years.  When asked a question about something specific, not general, we have to look at a computer to see all the input information.

If the answer to the question is not there, we wouldn't know.

example:  product is showing fulfilled and shipped out....we would be able to see dates.

If the shipper lost the product or damaged it, we would not know unless they would tell us.  

Sometimes it is impossible to know what happened or went wrong.  Do you expect the  CS rep to make up an answer?

Sometimes things go wrong for unknown reasons.  If you don't receive your order, CS will be able to resend another if it is in stock, but they won't have a clue where your first order got to.

Mistakes happen.....you should expect CS  to make it right....resend item, refund your $.  

If you want to know why things went wrong....you're outta luck.

Trusted Contributor

@rctn 

As @RespectLife mentioned, starting more threads about the same subject will get you nowhere, as well as it's against Community Standards.

With all due respect, you've been given the email address for the Social Team multiple times, but instead of using it, you continue to start threads.

Please take our advice, email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com if you truly want your issue resolved.

Honored Contributor

@rctn wrote:

I am so very unhappy right now. I tried the chat to find out why my orders got screwed up and this customer services representative just totally ignored my questions, and did not help me at all, matter fact she cut me off and ended the chat!  I am calmly not responding by phone as I am too upset right now. I have been a Q member for years and recently got a Q card, but now I have to think if I want t to still shop with QVC and keep my card after I pay off the balance.  Bad customer service Qvc.

I'd love to hear a recording of that call and the other side of the story.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@rctn, I don't think Customer Service would have any psychic ability to explain why an order was screwed up. They can offered steps to take to resolve the problem.

Super Contributor

Recently on two separate orders, I did not receive the actual item ordered, but a totally different item in the packages.  CS on chat was very helpful, and re-shipped the correct item, once they got a tracking # for each of the items I was returning.  I don't think I had this happen before, but feel someone in packaging at a warehouse was not attentive to the item requested. All worked out well in the end, even though it took longer, and the chat repr. was cordial through it all. 

Also today, I saw an item discounted which I received on 11/3, and they gladly refunded the difference. It was over $26, so glad I checked with CS. 

Respected Contributor

If one chat session with one rep didn't work, try a chat again as you'll get a differ rep and possibly different results. The other idea would be to call them and calmly explain what happened and how you'd like it resolved. never knew about the social team everyone talks about until I saw it here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Just a few comments. There are steps to returns. When I would visit Mom my bed would be filled w/returns she wanted me to do for her,she was afraid to return anything.

I think you must "go in" knowing what you want-"these shoes do not fit correctly and I want my money back".

Have a receipt.

Return in a reasonable amount of time.

I do not understand the "late fee". Generally that is for payments on credit cards.

About the returns for Mom-I never minded and was glad to help her out.

I think if you no longer shop at the Q it will not make a big diff. Many people threaten to do this, but how many do?

And if you are as angry as you sound,pay you bill in full and no longer shop there.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....