Esteemed Contributor

how long before the order is cancelled ,  my item has been backordered for almost a month .    I know waitlist is 45 days , but Backorders were always  in the past a week or 2 ?

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore    Backorder these days generally means the item is on the way but there have been transportation delays and it will arrive later than expected.  They rarely get canceled.  I've gotten every single one of my back orders. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore    Backorder these days generally means the item is on the way but there have been transportation delays and it will arrive later than expected.  They rarely get canceled.  I've gotten every single one of my back orders. 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  I'm glad to hear that  thanks !

Honored Contributor

Just found out an item I ordered 2 days ago is on backorder. I called and cancelled.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I had my first order that was "In Process" immediately and then went to "Backorder".  

I cancelled it, got a cancellation confirmation email but my account still listed it on backorder for weeks.  I happened to look at that order just this morning and noticed it now was "In Process" again.  (It was originally supposed to arrive a month ago.)  I cancelled it again, and this time it now finally says "Cancelled" in my account.  I also got yet another cancellation confirmation.  

Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

Back order was canceled today ,  so I guess Backorders aren't always received .  dissapointed that I placed an order and I'm not going to receive it now.    I do recall years ago Backorders were always filled within 10 days .  Guess not anymore.