Valued Contributor

Geepers, Beth.  Grenadine was not my favorite color but it is pretty.  That black is more of a grey.  Nope, I am older so my KitchenAid will remain on the counter and that is not it.

Valued Contributor

QVC cancelled my backorder.  uggggggggg

Valued Contributor

My daughters waitlist is still active.  What gives?

Valued Contributor

OK Customer Care.  Where is my backorder?

QVC Customer Care

@Fiero Woman wrote:

OK Customer Care.  Where is my backorder?

Hi @Fiero Woman

Unfortunately as you mentioned, your back order was cancelled.  We do apologize - we made every attempt to obtain more grenadine mixers from the vendor but we were unable to.

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

WOW

Valued Contributor

No offer of another color.  bummer.

QVC Customer Care

@Fiero Woman wrote:

No offer of another color.  bummer.

@Fiero Woman

Unfortunately we have no other colors available to offer either.  I am so sorry.

Barb

Customer Care

New Contributor

I placed an order for the Peace Love World French Terry Pullover Sweatshirt Abstract   as well as Peace Love World French Terry Regular Joggers Abstract  on 12/14/2021. The Joggers were shipped on 12/16/2021. The Sweatshirt remained in process status until this afternoon. It is now in BACKORDER status. I contacted Customer Service and was told that there was a massive fire at the QVC warehouse this morning 12/18/2021 in ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. I am sorry for their loss. My point is... if the sweatshirt had shipped when the joggers shipped, since I ordered the items at the sametime, I would be receiving both items. I ordered several sets of the Peace Love World French Terry in different colors as presents. Due to this issue ..I AM RETURNING ALL OF THEM!!!!

Valued Contributor

I received an e-mail today from Customer Care saying Item #H441758  Gold, Set of 2 Illuminated Faceted Hurricanes, Unfortunately we learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. If we're not able to get additional quantities you'll be notified.

(I ordered the Set of 2 Pedestals H441759 to use with the Hurricanes.)

Has this happened to anyone else, if so, did you get your item?

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe