Frequent Contributor

Auto Delivery Problem

[ Edited ]

I recently ordered the Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Duo on auto delivery and it shows that on my order status. I received the sunscreen and really like it so I was curious when my next shipment would be sent out, well when I went to check on the auto delivery section of my account the sunscreen doesn't appear there. I called customer service and they said they would look into it and fix the problem but so far nothing has been done. @qvcsocialteam can you please help to correct this problem.

Respected Contributor

You should send the Social Team an email with your order details.  They are exceptional and I'm sure will get to the bottom of things. 

QVC Customer Care

@mjabby I'm sorry the auto delivery isn't showing on your account. Our IT Team is working on this, hopefully this will be resolved soon. I did see two recent requests to have your AD researched. We appreciate your patience. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 3 OF MY RECENT AD ORDERS.

SPOKE TO SOMEONE TWICE, BUT STILL THE SAME.

HOPE THEY FIX IT SOON!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Problem

[ Edited ]

@Cindy-QVCmy auto delivery issue still has not been resolved. And I recently ordered a Todays Special Value on auto delivery that didn't work for me and need to cancel the auto delivery on that as well but it is not showing on my account either. I am being patient but I think this issue shouild have been resolved by now. Any help would be much appreciated!

When can I expect my 10/7/2022 AD? Hopefully, it hasn't been cancelled after onl the first shipment!  I have had some of my AD cancelled by QVC.  If I didn't want the product, as QVC advertized .I wouldn't have ordered it in that manner.  I depend on receiving the AD orders as advertized.  I had a special dinner planned for 10/9/2022 and didn't receive your product....please check into my order, asap!

10/07/22A-D Kansas City (12)4oz Filet Mignon with Bacon Auto-Delivery

$120.09