Honored Contributor

This afternoon on the D&C show on Q2 this shirt was shown.  A251140.  There is a color described as "slate" which is shown to be a bright pumpkin color.  Can you please check to see if an error in labeling has been made? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have noticed this is occuring with some regularity.  I alerted the Mods to one issue earlier this week and they promptly had it corrected.  It would be easy to order a color and get one you are not expecting as it was named incorrectly.

Hopefully IT will get on this issue and be more careful.  We as purchasers need to be aware and if you think there is a color mistake, you are probably right.

Another issue that occurs daily is the program guide gets switched from one time zone to another.  This started about a couple weeks ago I think.  Not a major issue certainly, but it is annoying.

Respected Contributor

Wow, maybe they're just reading off of a paper or a screen?  Let's see....slate equals pumpkin color? mmmmm....no.

Now this is just a hunch on my part but I believe they're gonna be bought up.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC

Would you please address my request? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attention Mods

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kim-QVC

Would you please address my request? 

Hi @Kachina624 thank you, we appreciate your support  - yes, that definitely does not match the Dark Slate. I opened a service request to correct the color swatch. TY! -Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC    Thanks, Kim.