Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Attention Moderator !! Requesting Price Adjustment Please

Several weeks ago I purchased A303576 the Kipling Zip Top Felicity shoulder bag in black & paid $84.75 plus tax for it. It’s now on sale as a QVC Big Deal for $54.96. Can I please have a price adjustment?

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attention Moderator !! Requesting Price Adjustment Please

@NicksmomESQ We've sent you an email. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  I have until 1/31/19 to return the handbag. It’s within the return window.So you’re saying that I need to return the bag & reorder it today to save money?

This doesn’t seem fair. Please reconsider or perhaps speak to a supervisor.I’m a long term customer & have spent a small fortune shopping for the holidays.Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Cindy-QVC  I have until 1/31/19 to return the handbag. It’s within the return window.So you’re saying that I need to return the bag & reorder it today to save money?

This doesn’t seem fair. Please reconsider or perhaps speak to a supervisor.I’m a long term customer & have spent a small fortune shopping for the holidays.Thank you.

@NicksmomESQ I jsut email customer service if the price reduces 30 days within my order date- it doesn't happen often at QVC but when it does they take care of it asap!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ

In the 23 years I've shopped at QVC, I've taken advantage of their 'price adjustment policy' many times and never once was I told I'd have to return the item and repurchase to get the reduced price.

That doesn't even make sense that QVC would want you to do that, after all they'd be getting a USED item in return by doing it that way.

Not to mention the inconvenience and return postage for the customer.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ- You didn't say exactly how long you've had the Kipling bag.

The time period for price adjustments is 30 days, so it sounds like you might be outside of that, if you're being advised to return and reorder, although I agree it doesn't make much sense, even from the Q's point of view.

Do they want a used bag back?  You'd still save money, even after shipping was deducted, but what do they do with the used bag - put it in the "As Is" section?  If you haven't removed any tags or whatever, they can put it back into regular stock, I guess.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's ridiculous. Q should just credit you the difference.

If they won't go ahead & order another one. When you receive it slap the return label on it & keep the one you are already using. That's what I would do. Call Q & tell them they can pay the shipping for their stupid error.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone.I spoke to C.S. & the matter was resolved!!

And thank you @Cindy-QVC .Didn’t mean to put you in the middle.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ thank you for this thread! It's a good reminder to check the current prices of your recetly purchased items. I never really checked QVC orders that often until the last few months; they've been having some nice reductions. Whether it be just a few hour special or a  'deal of the day' etc. I've received some substantial price adjustment credits-  something only hsn had been known for!

Honored Contributor

I find that I get better results with calling CS directly.