Honored Contributor

Re: Are Any Mods Still Monitoring The Forums?

@DooneyGal2 Look to the bottom left of the post that bothers you. Clilck on Report Inappropriate. You will get a blank space to fill in your complaint.

Esteemed Contributor

What do others feel the need to play Police Patrol on an adult forum? This is beyond my comprehension why anyone who bother to turn a post in. Why don't posters simply skip over the offending post if they don't care for it? I don't get the anger issues of so many posters with others' opinions.

Seems like this forum needs a Mental Health Day instead of monitors. Live and let live. Everyone is entitled to their opinions; it IS a free country the last time I checked. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2    Are there mods on duty?  Try posting something political and see how long it lasts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

What do others feel the need to play Police Patrol on an adult forum? This is beyond my comprehension why anyone who bother to turn a post in. Why don't posters simply skip over the offending post if they don't care for it? I don't get the anger issues of so many posters with others' opinions.

Seems like this forum needs a Mental Health Day instead of monitors. Live and let live. Everyone is entitled to their opinions; it IS a free country the last time I checked. Smiley Wink

@BirkiLady 

Took one person to take over ruling the roost and negate everybody else's opinion.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl    Posts don't get deleted because one person objects.  They're removed when they violate board standards only.  The mods have the option of either removing something that's reported....or not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shaggygirl    Posts don't get deleted because one person objects.  They're removed when they violate board standards only.  The mods have the option of either removing something that's reported....or not.

@Kachina624 

Yes I'm sure you're right. It just annoys me when one poster annoints themself the bb police. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, that one had a Mission: Accomplished. 

Hope that she feels better now.

Honored Contributor

I think the moderators here are very capable of doing their job and do a great job. It seems there are a few self-appointed folks here who think they can do it better. It is pretty easy to figure out the type of person doing it, they are not going to change. They have big egos telling themeselves they are always right. They can't stand opinions they disagree with. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I think the moderators here are very capable of doing their job and do a great job. It seems there are a few self-appointed folks here who think they can do it better. It is pretty easy to figure out the type of person doing it, they are not going to change. They have big egos telling themeselves they are always right. They can't stand opinions they disagree with. 

There's a lot of that going on here and elsewhere and interestingly enough it so often seems generated by those who otherwise like to view themselves as egalitarian, progressive and open minded...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

LOL.  You must be clairvoyant.  A thread was started just a few minutes ago, this evening, 12/07.  A few comments here and there about someone who...well, I have to be careful.  Someone who is in the news.  He is not an elected official, but he would like to be.  I hope that is circumspect enough.

Anyway, it was poofed in quick order!