Frequent Contributor
Just spoke to CS; I received a$ 9 94 credit for a 35.00 +/- shirt. She said that once it's processed it falls of the system and she couldn't tell me how that figure was calculated. If that is accurate, is there a way on my account site see that info? Where might I find that info? Thanks
Super Contributor

You should speak to a manager in CS.  It could be the S&H not refunded and something else...

Honored Contributor

you can go to your order status to see details of your purchase and return.

qvc does not refund the original shipping (probably $3 if you purchased a shirt.) if you paid with easy pays they will refund the first payment of easy pay. if you used the return label they charge $6.95 for that. so roughly a total of $10 would be deducted from your return.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor
Thanks so much!
Honored Contributor

@Kimnola

Was the item on EZPay by chance? In which case you would be refunded the EZPay amounts that you have been charged since return of the item, minus the return charges if you  used the pre-paid return label.

You can go to your 'Order Status' under 'My Account', then click on your return for this item, it should show you the details of your return and refunded amount.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Accounting on refund

[ Edited ]

@Kimnola

You should be able to see it on the credit card account you used to make your purchase. If you have a Q card look at your statement with Synchrony or statement from credit card company you used.

You can also login to your account with QVC & check your orders to see your original invoice plus how much was refunded.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Kimnola

You should be able to see it on the credit card account you used to make your purchase. If you have a Q card look at your statement with Synchrony or statement from credit card company you used.

You can also login to your account with QVC & check your orders to see your original invoice plus how much was refunded.

@Nightowlz @Kimnola  Yes but I don't know of any way to get a breakdown of what the amounts refunded were if you don't have a Q card.  Do you know if it is available somewhere?  I've never seen it.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Kimnola

@Nightowlz @Kimnola  Yes but I don't know of any way to get a breakdown of what the amounts refunded were if you don't have a Q card.  Do you know if it is available somewhere?  I've never seen it.

@Sooner

Not with a breakdown of it.

I just look at the total of the invoice less the refund.

I figure the refund by adding up the return shipping costs plus the charge for original shipping & deduct from total. That should be my refund unless I used e-z pay than you only are refunded the amount of your e-z pay minus the original & return shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Kimnola

@Sooner

Not with a breakdown of it.

I just look at the total of the invoice less the refund.

I figure the refund by adding up the return shipping costs plus the charge for original shipping & deduct from total. That should be my refund unless I used e-z pay than you only are refunded the amount of your e-z pay minus the original & return shipping fees.

@Nightowlz  Most places are far more forthcoming about what you are being refunded in my experience.  I give QVC very low marks on this score.