Regular Contributor

Hello QVC C/S

I'm having terrible account issues, I can't view my easy pays and items are either not being shipped or just static, when I ordered them in time! Also my returns are not being processed correctly when I email QVC about them??

Can you let me know why this is happening and when will this be fixed??

Confused and dismayed...

Honored Contributor

I'm having problems seeing Easy Pay.  It goes to Orders instead.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  @SammySiamese   No acct issues here. I use a laptop/chrome. Maybe it's the devices you use or your browser. Do you clean your cache/cookies daily?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Foxxee  @SammySiamese   No acct issues here. I use a laptop/chrome. Maybe it's the devices you use or your browser. Do you clean your cache/cookies daily?

@Susan Louise 

Yes. my computer cleans them when I shut down everyday.  I use both Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.  I have no problems on HSN or anywhere else.

I have been having different problems that crop up with QVC, then eventually are resolved, except one.  That's having to sign in every time I go to another page.  Often twice when I post a comment that's been going on for about 6 months.     

Honored Contributor

Re: Account issues

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Yes. my computer cleans them when I shut down everyday.  I use both Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.  I have no problems on HSN or anywhere else.

I have been having different problems that crop up with QVC, then eventually are resolved, except one.  That's having to sign in every time I go to another page.  Often twice when I post a comment that's been going on for about 6 months.     

@Foxxee  I never heard of a computer that cleans their cache/cookies totally by just shutting down. I use my laptop most of the time. I also use a chromebook once in awhile. Both of them I have to clean cache/cookies by going to 'tools', then clicking on 'clear browsing data'. Just shutting down either one only cleans some temp operating system files even though I have chrome setup to clean temp files and cookie when closing the chrome browser, which doesn't always clean everything up when closing/exiting chrome browser.  Every browser will be different, IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.  Operating systems also vary as well, Windows 10, Chrome, Mac come to mind.  So everyones mileage will vary I guess.

Honored Contributor

Re: Account issues

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise 

Both Edge and IE 11 allow users to set deletion of the following automatically at exit.

History, cookies/caches, saved passwords, web pages, images, etc.

Not sure how well they are removed.

I am familiar with doing it manually and have done so in the past.  Will try it.

Thanks,

Regular Contributor

@Foxxee  Hi thank you for your reply and yes I clean my cache/cookies daily, but it still does not help my account issues. Smiley Sad