Frequent Visitor

Account Problems and Return Labels

Recently items received have not had return labels.  I needed to return a couple of the items and tried to download the return labels from my QVC account.  My Account has not allowed me to make changes, just viewing only.  I have reported this problem over a month ago and nothing has been done.  I connected customer service and was emailed a label for these items and description for the return.  I could not print the label as it was to large and I don not have the ability too shrink the label to print.  So I used label from other items to put in the mail.  I did put the return package the correct item return information.  Now the items from the labels are showing up as returned. 

QVC has always done what is best for the customer.  I have been with QVC since day one I am sadden to see what has happened to excellent customer service.  It has become a chore to order and return items, no longer a friendly customer company.  

PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Account Problems and Return Labels

@Tabathann    Contact the social team at qvcsocialteam@Qvc.com including your item numbers and they will assist you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh gosh @Tabathann 

You can NOT use other return labels!!!!

They are coded...the return dept scans in the label first...so of course the wrong item is going to be recognized.

Def. contact the mods....they will help sort this out for you.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh gosh @Tabathann 

They are coded...the return dept scans in the label first...so of course the wrong item is going to be recognized.

Not true. I do it all the time and it works fine. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini    Apparently it didn't work fine for @Tabathann .  Made a big mess of her return.

Regular Contributor

QVC return labels have not been updated in the 20 years i have been a customer...work ok when your are returning one item...but sometimes if there ar e a few items on one receipt, I want to return one item and exchange another....the label makes it tough  to do that.  Also...i noticed that even if you return 2 items from the same receipt...qvc charges return S&H on both so watch out for this....they should not do that!

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31    You're supposed to be able to return 2 items on one label.  If you're charged for 2 instead if 1, contact the mods for a refund.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh gosh @Tabathann 

You are so right.  I did that and learned a lesson. It doesn't matter what is in the package, you get credited for the label they scan.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh gosh @Tabathann 

@santorini 

I just returned a bracelet over $100. used a different label and they refunded me the item that went with the label, $28.67.  Big mistake.  When the warehouse gets the return they scan the label, doesn't matter what's inside the package.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh gosh @Tabathann 

@santorini 

I just returned a bracelet over $100. used a different label and they refunded me the item that went with the label, $28.67.  Big mistake.  When the warehouse gets the return they scan the label, doesn't matter what's inside the package.

That goes against things reported here in the past and where the CS reps have said to use one label and "the other things can ride along for free."  Again, I do this often and have NEVER had a problem.  Someone has to open the box at some point and see what's inside.