Respected Contributor

ATT: To Moderator Beth

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to let everyone know that Beth has helped me with many things, but today she seen to it that my promo credit for my QVC card was activated. She is so helpful and kind. I wanted people to know she is one of the Very Best in Customer Service here on Social Media. 

Thank you again to:

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

So do you think she'd give me free shipping on the order I placed at 7:30 last night? Had I waited until midnight, I'd have saved $5.50.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG 

I can't answer that one for you. You would have to ask her.

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

So do you think she'd give me free shipping on the order I placed at 7:30 last night? Had I waited until midnight, I'd have saved $5.50.

@AuntG they could have raised the price on items in your order though so you would actually pay MORE.  I posted about an item I was contemplating buying that went up SIXTEEN dollars after the "free" shipping went into effect!  So you might have SAVED some money by paying for your shipping!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG. I don't think Beth has the authority to offer anyone retroactive free shipping.  I wouldn't put her in an uncomfortable position by asking.  Thete has to be a cut off and midnight was it.  Period.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm big on playing by the rules so I had no intention on following up. Wish I had known today was a free shipping day but I rarely watch.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny   I so agree about @Beth-QVC  .   She has helped me on so many occasions and is always polite and kind and picks up quickly what the problem is.   I have posted a couple of times here in the forums that I think she is the Gold Standard of Customer Service.  

The first time I ever dealt with Beth, my issue was so complex (although I can't even remember what it was now) that Beth called me at home to resolve it. I was so surprised! She sounded very kind and very smart and each time she's helped me over the years I've thought the same thing about her. 

So....I agree with you!  May she never leave QVC!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

I agree wth you whole heartedly about @Beth-QVC  

I appreciate all she does for the customers and QVC should be very proud of her.Woman Happy

@Pearlee wrote:

@Leeny   I so agree about @Beth-QVC  .   She has helped me on so many occasions and is always polite and kind and picks up quickly what the problem is.   I have posted a couple of times here in the forums that I think she is the Gold Standard of Customer Service.  

The first time I ever dealt with Beth, my issue was so complex (although I can't even remember what it was now) that Beth called me at home to resolve it. I was so surprised! She sounded very kind and very smart and each time she's helped me over the years I've thought the same thing about her. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ATT: To Moderator Beth

[ Edited ]

@Leeny wrote:

@Pearlee 

I agree wth you whole heartedly about @Beth-QVC  

I appreciate all she does for the customers and QVC should be very proud of her.Woman Happy

@Pearlee wrote:

@Leeny  Yeah!  Too bad @Beth-QVC  isn't running the company.  She understands the customers very well (as evidenced by the way she jumps in here in posts and tries to help), when I often have to wonder, since the original founder left the company, whether those who run QVC now really do.

Also, as I posted above, Beth strikes me as being very smart, so I'm not sure she'd even want the job of running QVC!  Smiley Happy