Respected Contributor

Every time I hit "submit order" it takes me back to a different page and will not submit the order.  It's in my cart and I can't purchase it.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

QVC has been broken for quite sometime.  Not sure why they can't get their stuff together.

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much I have been trying to pay what QVC claims is a past due easy pay for 2 days now, and even though I receive confirmation that my payment is being processed it still shows that it is past due, must I beg them to pay?

Trusted Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@spent2much I have been trying to pay what QVC claims is a past due easy pay for 2 days now, and even though I receive confirmation that my payment is being processed it still shows that it is past due, must I beg them to pay?

@CareBears  Ugh........how annoying !

Beg them to pay is so not right.  Hang in there.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@@mesmerelda  Exactly!  Honestly, so many people have so many problems ordering from their website that it's outrageous!!!  I finally had to order the  s l o w e r  (not speed buy) and it finally went through.  Very frustrating!

@CareBears  I feel your pain!  Smiley Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1 I emailed them directly from my email address, Melvin with Customer Care emailed me back, so I am sure we are headed in the right direction now!

Update:  I just got off the phone with him and all is good now!