Trusted Contributor

A282802 LOGO ODO Colors Incorrect

The LOGO ODO being presented on air next hour has the colors on two of the choices mixed up:

A282802 LOGO Striped Top & Tank Twinset

They have the camo green/smokey taupe mixed up with the rosemary/celadon. I wish I had noticed it sooner so that it could be corrected before it was presented on air. This is happening too often. Someone at QVC needs to do quality control on these things. How are people supposed to know how to order to get the color they want? This is bound to result in lots of frustrated customers and lots of returns.

cc: @Alice-QVC @Beth-QVC @Keyai

Honored Contributor

Re: A282802 LOGO ODO Colors Incorrect

Okay, this is the fourth time.  Someone else needs to enter new colors in the system.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Okay, this is the fourth time.  Someone else needs to enter new colors in the system.

Yes. Also, I really think that if they can't get the website corrected prior to the on air presentation, they should have the host mention it and tell people how to make sure they get the color they want.

Honored Contributor

And Lori and Amy announced on air that the fabric content on the online description is also incorrect.  It's rayon/span, not polyester.  This is bad, Mods.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

And Lori and Amy announced on air that the fabric content on the online description is also incorrect.  It's rayon/span, not polyester.  This is bad, Mods.  

It's bad and it's a trend.

Super Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

The LOGO ODO being presented on air next hour has the colors on two of the choices mixed up:

They have the camo green/smokey taupe mixed up with the rosemary/celadon. I wish I had noticed it sooner so that it could be corrected before it was presented on air. This is happening too often. Someone at QVC needs to do quality control on these things. How are people supposed to know how to order to get the color they want? This is bound to result in lots of frustrated customers and lots of returns.

Thank you @aprimo I have elevated this to the proper team to get this corrected. It may already be in the process of being corrected since it appears the host and guest were aware of the problem during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Thank you @aprimo I have elevated this to the proper team to get this corrected. It may already be in the process of being corrected since it appears the host and guest were aware of the problem during the presentation.

@Keyai  And they acknowledged another error in the description about fabric content.   Please forward to the appropriate people to be more careful in the future.  As @aprimo has stated this has happened more than once recently (this is the third time I recall - all recently!).  Thank you.   Stay cheerful! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Keyai  And they acknowledged another error in the description about fabric content.   Please forward to the appropriate people to be more careful in the future.  As @aprimo has stated this has happened more than once recently (this is the third time I recall - all recently!).  Thank you.   Stay cheerful! Smiley Happy

Hi @Pearlee

Thanks for your comment. This repeated error is a big concern to us and has been elevated to several teams. I am hopeful that there will be some important changes to the process of setting up an item for qvc.com to protect against this happening in the future.

Thanks to everyone for their patience while we address this problem and, as always, we appreciate when you notice something that is incorrect and bring it to our attention.

Have a great rest of the week!