Honored Contributor

With all the negative comments about customer service at QVC, I had a positive one today.  I noticed a "price adjustment" on 2 D&C items I recently purchased.  Except for being transferred 3 times !!!! I immediately spoke to humans and got credit to my Visa card within a few minutes.  Good job CS!!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 How nice of you to post a compliment to them!

Another good way to reach CS is by email at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50  It's always nice reading positive posts regarding CS!!! I am so glad you had one, and took the time to share it with us👍👍!!! I'm sure they will greatly appreciate it.😊

I had a recent experience with CS, and received a very pleasant and swift resolution! 😁 This is yet another example of why they are deserving of high praise.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles @Love my grandkids   IMO people are too quick to complain and too slow to compliment.  I don't buy very much here and only on sale but I had a positive experience with CS and wanted to say so.  Thank you both for your positive reinforcement!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50  I wholeheartedly agree, and you are so welcome.😊👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I actually got three price adjustments myself today.  I email the QVC social team and it is done right away.  I got about $13 total back on three clothing items.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead