Highlighted
Contributor

5 Dollar Coupon

I would like to know if anyone recieved a $5.00 coupon from QVC recenetly in the mail?  I did, and tried to use it  and  wad told I was the discount did not appy to me.  

This is the last straw.  Last Christmas I ordered riight up until 1 1/2 before Christmas.  This year I am done.  Between orders being "processed for over a week, to the completely destroyed envelope my last order arrived in....I can't take anymore.  QVC doesn't care about it's customers anymore!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: 5 Dollar Coupon

No receipt of any coupons here.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Creek Street wrote:

I would like to know if anyone recieved a $5.00 coupon from QVC recenetly in the mail?  I did, and tried to use it  and  wad told I was the discount did not appy to me.  

This is the last straw.  Last Christmas I ordered riight up until 1 1/2 before Christmas.  This year I am done.  Between orders being "processed for over a week, to the completely destroyed envelope my last order arrived in....I can't take anymore.  QVC doesn't care about it's customers anymore!

@Creek Street   I know what you mean........I received a hand-vac loose in an untaped box........which was open on the ends.    I am amazed the item wasn't lost out of the package...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i did not receive one in the mail, but i did have one attached to my account in september. i used it right away......i am a frequent shopper.

it automatically appeared on my order page as a qvc account credit.

email a  pic of your coupon to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they should be able to apply it to your account if you are placing an online order.

"We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." - Stephen Grellet
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got one several months ago...,.when I tried to use it, I also was unable to.  I was disgusted, and not going to waste time calling Customer Service.  I just didn't buy what was in my cart.

It was awhile back....if I was in court I couldn't swear if it was QVC or HSN....but I do remember it didn't work!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Creek Street wrote:

@Creek Street   I am sorry for the frustation. As @Sunshine45  said If you would like, you can snip a picture and email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help clear this up. 

Susan  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Creek Street wrote:

@Creek Street   Yes, I received one but have not tryed to use it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have not received a coupon.  That would be nice and appreciated since I buy regularly from QVC.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I received it too and am unable to use it.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Coupons often seem unrelated to purchase history or how good a customer might be. Over 15 years I purchased many tens of thousands of dollars in jewelry and clothing. My husband had bought only a handful of items when he received a $10 coupon. Me: zilch. However, not long ago, a $10 coupon notice appeared at the top of the QVC page on my tablet teasing that I qualified for the discount. How nice. Until I checked out and found I did not qualify for it. Really?

How about those mugs sent out with a note of thanks for being a good customer. How many good customers received those? For other good customers who were overlooked, not a good feeling. I realized it’s nothing personal; just marketing strategies. Still, I consider how I feel as a far as being a “valued” customer and have adjusted my buying habits accordingly.