Contributor

I would like to know if anyone recieved a $5.00 coupon from QVC recenetly in the mail?  I did, and tried to use it  and  wad told I was the discount did not appy to me.  

This is the last straw.  Last Christmas I ordered riight up until 1 1/2 before Christmas.  This year I am done.  Between orders being "processed for over a week, to the completely destroyed envelope my last order arrived in....I can't take anymore.  QVC doesn't care about it's customers anymore!

Respected Contributor

No receipt of any coupons here.

Honored Contributor

@Creek Street wrote:

I would like to know if anyone recieved a $5.00 coupon from QVC recenetly in the mail?  I did, and tried to use it  and  wad told I was the discount did not appy to me.  

This is the last straw.  Last Christmas I ordered riight up until 1 1/2 before Christmas.  This year I am done.  Between orders being "processed for over a week, to the completely destroyed envelope my last order arrived in....I can't take anymore.  QVC doesn't care about it's customers anymore!

@Creek Street   I know what you mean........I received a hand-vac loose in an untaped box........which was open on the ends.    I am amazed the item wasn't lost out of the package...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

i did not receive one in the mail, but i did have one attached to my account in september. i used it right away......i am a frequent shopper.

it automatically appeared on my order page as a qvc account credit.

email a  pic of your coupon to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they should be able to apply it to your account if you are placing an online order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: 5 Dollar Coupon

[ Edited ]

I got one several months ago...,.when I tried to use it, I also was unable to.  I was disgusted, and not going to waste time calling Customer Service.  I just didn't buy what was in my cart.

It was awhile back....if I was in court I couldn't swear if it was QVC or HSN....but I do remember it didn't work!

QVC Customer Care

@Creek Street wrote:

@Creek Street   I am sorry for the frustation. As @sunshine45  said If you would like, you can snip a picture and email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help clear this up. 

Susan  

Honored Contributor

@Creek Street wrote:

@Creek Street   Yes, I received one but have not tryed to use it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have not received a coupon.  That would be nice and appreciated since I buy regularly from QVC.

Super Contributor

I received it too and am unable to use it.

Regular Contributor

Re: 5 Dollar Coupon

[ Edited ]

Coupons often seem unrelated to purchase history or how good a customer might be. Over 15 years I purchased many tens of thousands of dollars in jewelry and clothing. My husband had bought only a handful of items when he received a $10 coupon. Me: zilch. However, not long ago, a $10 coupon notice appeared at the top of the QVC page on my tablet teasing that I qualified for the discount. How nice. Until I checked out and found I did not qualify for it. Really?

How about those mugs sent out with a note of thanks for being a good customer. How many good customers received those? For other good customers who were overlooked, not a good feeling. I realized it’s nothing personal; just marketing strategies. Still, I consider how I feel as a far as being a “valued” customer and have adjusted my buying habits accordingly.