Trusted Contributor

Anyone ordered from Zulily?  I was just wondering are you able to return an item or are there any problems in doing so?

Respected Contributor

They don't accept returns.  

A lot of ladies have said if something arrives damaged, they will tell you to keep the item and give you a $10 credit.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Bri36 for replying.  I'm now a little concerned. Wasn't really able to find anything on the site with any information about this.

@Bri36 wrote:

They don't accept returns.  

A lot of ladies have said if something arrives damaged, they will tell you to keep the item and give you a $10 credit.  

Regular Contributor

I ordered a battery operated Tiffany wall torchiere.  I’ve spent hours trying to unscrew the battery box.  Sent them an email and they told me to keep it and they refunded my money - $168.00.

Trusted Contributor

Some items will say eligible for return. A couple of years ago, I got a cardigan that was not true to size (way too small). I called and they refunded my money and told me to keep the sweater. Other than that, I've been very happy with my many purchases. Shipping can take a while. Ebates has a 5% rebate right now too.

Honored Contributor

I've been tempted to try them, but haven't yet.  Talk me into it. Smiley Wink 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I returned a sweater jacket to Zulily the other day.  It was $100+, name brand, but just looked cheap. I called and said I wanted to return it.  Immediately I was sent a return label and was told $5.95 would be deducted. 

My mail carrier took it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was curious what this place was like. I couldn't see much. Nothing for petites, Mostly for the young not old ladies.