Regular Contributor

Just tried to check my wish list and it is down...hoping that it's a sign that it will be changing back.

Valued Contributor

In your dreams Virgo Girl. And I do hope they come true. I do not think there is a chance that they will give us our former Wish List back with our NOTES section. They don't even address that when so many have written on the boards that they want it back. Imagine the money they spent to give us their latest and greatest version of the Wish List. Thus, they aren't going to go back on it now. But oh how I wish they would. Wish List is worthless to me without my notes.

Esteemed Contributor

There were notes?

Keepin' it real.
Regular Contributor

Those notes are important to me for price reference. I've removed half of the items from it. 

Regular Contributor

@esmerelda there was an area for comments or notes you could write in about the product for reference.

Valued Contributor

My wish list went back to normal with my notes and all today....nearly fainted from surprise!!!

Regular Contributor

Just checked and it's BACK!!!!! Yay

Contributor

MINE ISN'T BACK! BOO HOO.

Respected Contributor

Mine has been back for the past few days. Hopefully it's is here to stay.

Trusted Contributor

The reason the new wish list is so stupid is because there is no product description and you have to plug the item number into the top search box to pull it up.  I always need to review the product description before buying even when I've saved something to my wish list.  So disappointing and clearly whoever wrote that program was not a user of wish lists and probably a dumb man.  Oops, I shouldn't have said that.