Respected Contributor

Re: where are the old timers?

[ Edited ]

I was never a member at "that" board but find the hypocrisy offensive after reading over there.  I read all about terrier and DY.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I was never a member at "that" board but find the hypocracy offensive after reading over there.  I read all about terrier and DY.  

Sorry? I thought this infamous fight took place behind their closed doors.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@truffle wrote:

I was never a member at "that" board but find the hypocracy offensive after reading over there.  I read all about terrier and DY.  

No, unless it was later moved behind closed doors.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@truffle wrote:

No, unless it was later moved behind closed doors.  

This makes me curious... why would you go over there to read then come here to bring the squabbling to this board? Why not post over there and confront the offenders if that was the section open to everyone? 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you serious?  I was just reading through this thread and others were talking about it so I gave my opinions too.  

I read all about that fight many months ago.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Are you serious?  I was just reading through this thread and others were talking about it so I gave my opinions too.  

@You inserted @terrier's name into it and by your own words you are highly offended at the way she was treated. Why didn't you speak up when it happened over there? 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@You inserted @terrier's name into it and by your own words you are highly offended at the way she was treated. Why didn't you speak up when it happened over there? 

Because she was bullied and that was the subject matter being discussed in this thread about that board.  Speak up when it happened?  How?  You mean here?  I only mentioned it now because others already were speaking about the bullying over there.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle So you "read all about that fight many months ago"? You went over there and hashed through all of the old threads to find the posts about a fight so you could be outraged?

Obviously you do as you please but going to extreme measures to research a spat between strangers... well to me that is odd.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@truffle So you "read all about that fight many months ago"? You went over there and hashed through all of the old threads to find the posts about a fight so you could be outraged?

Obviously you do as you please but going to extreme measures to research a spat between strangers... well to me that is odd.

What are you talking about?  Many people would read over there.  I remember seeing terrier post here but didn't want to bring it up since it would be considered off topic.  I like terrier and used to read her posts all the time.  I wish she would come back.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I read all about that fight many months ago.  

Good Morning Truffle. Just to shed some light on the disagreement between Terrier and DY......both had a difference of opinion on many issues. From what I saw for awhile it was just back and forth banter until Terrier called someone out for their religion. DY knew at that point it all had gone too far. She was protecting the rights of all of us and refused to allow anyone's religious beliefs to be fodder for an argument. I greatly respect her for that.