Trusted Contributor

What is the Best Deal you've ever seen?

I didn't buy it, but there was a designer dress that was over 2k marked down to $65. I myself have gotten so many great deals on Ebay--too many to name. I have been lucky that I have never had an issue. Curious to read your responses. Smiley Happy
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

Re: What is the Best Deal you've ever seen?

E-Bay has been a veritable treasure trove for leather items to add to my wardrobe. I just bought a very nice pair of green leather dress pants new with tags for $20. They would probably have gone for ten times that in a store. My most favorite find was a designer black leather skirt suit from a thrift shop for a whopping $15. Was previously worn, but sure didn't show it. Good luck in your bargain hunting out there ladies.

Honored Contributor

The latest find were these beveled glass hurricane candle holders. 

The regular price was $99 each, but they were on sale for $29 and free shipping.

I bought 5 large and two medium sized ones.  (The large are 13x9.)

I kept one large and both medium and gave the other 4 large ones as gifts.  (I also bought 4x9 flamesless candles for the gifts.)

They are stunning on my patio table, lit up at dusk.  I use real candles since it's outside.

Bought them from Frontgate, where my patio furniture is from also.

I've gotten some good deals on a site called Hollywood Steals, comes out every Thurs and runs till the following Monday.  All sorts of different gifts for up to 79% off.  Check them out.

Honored Contributor

I purchased an Etienne Aigner purse for $1 at a thrift store.

Honored Contributor

I bought a $465.00 Brighton medium leather croco handbag for $72.00 at a Von Maur store.  When I got home, I looked it up on my computer and it sold at the Brighton store online for $495.!!!!!!!  I still have it.

Super Contributor

I've gotten a couple of fantastic All-Clad pans (a 12-inch skillet & a sauce pan of whatever quart size) at a thrift store, each costing something like $6-10. Love them both.
Trusted Contributor

Two BEST deals:

A Cabi Tapestry Brocade blue coat for $10

A Cabi Floral Embroidered (on the back from the waist up to the collar) black coat for $20

Both in brand new condition. Took them to the dry cleaners. They're BEAUTIFUL!!!