Occasional Contributor

tweakd hsir products question

Would you buy twead by nature revitalizing mist or chaz dean revitializing mist for fine thin  hair as a leave in. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: tweakd hsir products question

What are you talking about? Your note is hard to understand w/out punctuation.

Honored Contributor

@galen wrote:

Would you buy twead by nature revitalizing mist or chaz dean revitializing mist for fine thin  hair as a leave in. 

Never tried either one so I can't help you, but I'm sure if you post this is Beauty someone may be able to answer @galen .

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@galen I have been a WEN fan for years and since DS has come back with his Tweak-d line, I am pretty much done with WEN. The Tweak-d revitalizing mist is a much better product for me anyway, I used this product when it was Ojon. I just used it today to refresh my hair that I shampooed yesterday. I spray it all over my hair, let it dry and fluff it up with my fingers, looks great. My fine hair looks thicker and it's so shiny, if I were going out today, I would have blown my hair dry after using the mist for even more volume.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a WEN user, but always check out the ingredients in other products.  I use the WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist and will continue to. 

WEN products are all approved by Leaping Bunny, if that matters to you in making a decision.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 FYI, there should be an apostrophe in "Pilgrim's Progress." Might not want to comment on others' lack of punctuation...

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I'm a WEN user, but always check out the ingredients in other products.  I use the WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist and will continue to. 

WEN products are all approved by Leaping Bunny, if that matters to you in making a decision.

@x Hedge  ..... sorry but not sorry .. who the heck is Leaping Bunny???

Esteemed Contributor

@galen wrote:

I use Tweak-d ... it’s good for my hair😊

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@x Hedge  ..... sorry but not sorry .. who the heck is Leaping Bunny???

@January121 

Thanks for asking!

https://www.crueltyfreeinternational.org/what-we-do/corporate-partnerships/leaping-bunny-programme

https://www.leapingbunny.org/about/us

Honored Contributor

eats shoots and leaves