Honored Contributor

Re: tide detergent

[ Edited ]

I like Cheer free and clear and the Arm and Hammer free too.  Tide is not my favorite.  

Do you use pods or liquid with the top load HE washers?  

Honored Contributor

I try to buy straight Oxi laundry detergent when I can find it. I do go for liquid always that contains oxi in it. Always a liquid because powders clump on clothes sometimes - UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

The free and clear versions of either Tide or All are used for allergies.  I use a second rinse too.

Esteemed Contributor

I use ALL free and clear.  Grew up with ALL powder and now use liquid.  Good Mom!!

Honored Contributor

We use Tide and I prefer the liquid over the pods!

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the Tide Ultra Oxi Liquid version.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I use Tide Free and Gentle, Ultra concentrated.  Just use a little in the provided measuring cup. Get's clothes clean the first time.  When we go on vacation to our condos we use the pods. Very convenient.

Trusted Contributor

I grew up on Tide in powder form. My Daddy would buy the HUGE box of it at Dart Drug, and it would sit on a table next to the washer with a plastic scoop in it.

When I went to buy some one day (as an adult, years later), I couldn't find the powder and OMG the scent had changed to the point I gagged.

I miss the old Tide. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"