Trusted Contributor

gone for good.  the icky peoplke next door have moved out.  i should say that they were forced out.  i am so glad because they were terrible people.  they trashed the entire house just before they left.  they took or stole everything that they could.  they took all the drapes and curtains,  left trash piles all over the place.

i talked with the owner's daughter and she told me they that had stolen her mom'scredit cards, debit cards and did all sorts of terrible things.  they have made a mess of everthing.  i am ging to place a notice of interest on the property so that they can replace my fence that they trashed.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  Congratulations!  Some good news today.  It makes one feel sorry for the next group of neighbors that will have to deal with them. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Seems the daughter failed to watch out for her mother all along.

Moving on.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why the daughter didn't get them out of her mother's house while the mother was still alive.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

she tried and tried and they would leave and then come back.and because it was her mom's house, she had no legal grunds to kick these people out.  seems that they had so called rights to stay.

but i am thrilled that they are gone and i do feel so sorry for the people they they either rent from or live next door to.

Respected Contributor

I am so glad @shortbreadlover that there were no children involved in this situation!

Trusted Contributor

they have a 2 year old little girl.  i feel so sorry for her but what can yu do?

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

they have a 2 year old little girl.  i feel so sorry for her but what can you do?

@shortbreadlover Wow I was so hoping there were no children involved...my heart goes out to those children and you are right what can you do!

Respected Contributor

My son and d-i-l live next door to a family who doesn't believe in keeping their house and yard looking decent.  My son is just the opposite.  Unfortunately, if he decides to place his house on the market the mess next door will keep buyers away.  There are 5 adults and one baby in the neighbors' 3 bedroom house, seems someone would be interested in cleaning the property.  I can only imagine what the inside must look like. 

Honored Contributor

Glad the thieving slobs are gone but I feel sorry for the child.