Super Contributor

the two is better than one shows

wandering why qvc is now having two hosts to do one show.

Honored Contributor

Re: the two is better than one shows

They've had two hosts doing one show for years.  

Esteemed Contributor

They have so many redundant and unnecessary hosts now that I think the pairings are irreversible, in order to keep them all employed.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have problem with Pat or Jane, but yesterday those two with Valerie was a circus. Those two kept going off subject on their own and sweet Val just said nonething. But I thought it was very rude . At one point Valerie was doing a presentation and you could hear them talking in the background. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

IT is all too much at times. I will just change the channel when it becomes a circus!  One host is plenty in my opinion!

Respected Contributor

Two hosts & I don't watch, it doesn't matter who they are.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I don't have problem with Pat or Jane, but yesterday those two with Valerie was a circus. Those two kept going off subject on their own and sweet Val just said nonething. But I thought it was very rude . At one point Valerie was doing a presentation and you could hear them talking in the background. 

@sweetee2  Usually Jayne Brown alone is excellent with Valerie, but yesterday's show was a train wreck from start to finish!  Valerie seemed quite flustered to be the ping pong between the two hosts; she did not seem as easy-going as she always is, seemed more reserved.  Jayne & Pat laughed at absolutely everything!  It got quite annoying.  It was like they even sensed the show was getting away from them, but awkwardly laughed or interrupted through every presentation.   

Please do not do another Valerie show with both Jayne & Pat!

Esteemed Contributor

I also think these new shows with seasoned hosts having a established host be their "online contact" during the show........example.....Jill having Katie M. be on the computer answering questions about her YHJ shows....

a bit degrading after being a well liked and established host  for over a year........i am SURE Jill would never change places and be the online QVC contact for anyone....

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling these new hosts have to go with the flow if they want to keep their job.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@sweetee2 wrote:

@sweetee2  Usually Jayne Brown alone is excellent with Valerie, but yesterday's show was a train wreck from start to finish!  Valerie seemed quite flustered to be the ping pong between the two hosts; she did not seem as easy-going as she always is, seemed more reserved.  Jayne & Pat laughed at absolutely everything!  It got quite annoying.  It was like they even sensed the show was getting away from them, but awkwardly laughed or interrupted through every presentation.   

Please do not do another Valerie show with both Jayne & Pat!

Amen!