Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....6/16/14.....with "news",spoilers,gossip

CVS has the lotion online, I'll check tonight and see if it's at the store.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....6/16/14.....with "news",spoilers,gossip

On 6/20/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 6/20/2014 luvmyteddy said:

O/T but did anyone watch Jennifer Lopez on Andy Cohen last night? The biggest question was what did she use on her face to keep it so glowing. I have a feeling it will be sold out by tonight.

He said you probably spend over a hundred dollars for your face products and she said no she bought it at Whole Foods. I looked it up and I think I found it.

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream moisturizer. I couldn't find the price but it's the only thing they carry with the description she gave. It is anti-aging and firming and I am going to check it out. She said she has been using it for 10 years. She called it rose day cream moisturizer.

Whole Foods isn't cheap but it can't be anymore expensive then the creams I have tried. Has anyone tried this brand?

1 ounce $28.50

i did hear her say the rose part....didnt hear the brand clearly. i enjoyed her on wwhl....i think andy did also.

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/shop/wild-rose-smoothing-day-cream.aspx

Thanks. She didn't give the brand name but it's the only one they carry that states wild rose day cream moisturizer. I am going to find it cheaper hopefully. Off to check...
I was surprised she was that open about her ex's.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/18/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 6/17/2014 Caravaggio said:

I think Heather made a good point(about the whole tv show thing) and when it became clear that Tamra was wrong and looked like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. She started with the water works about what happened at the beginning of the season. Seriously she is a mean girl and a troublemaker.

I haven't watched yet but were there any real tears? I've noticed she gets the ugly cry face but nothing really happens.

I don't think Tamara ever cries real tears-she just likes to appear like she is a victim.
Honored Contributor

O/T but did anyone watch Jennifer Lopez on Andy Cohen last night? The biggest question was what did she use on her face to keep it so glowing. I have a feeling it will be sold out by tonight.

He said you probably spend over a hundred dollars for your face products and she said no she bought it at Whole Foods. I looked it up and I think I found it.

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream moisturizer. I couldn't find the price but it's the only thing they carry with the description she gave. It is anti-aging and firming and I am going to check it out. She said she has been using it for 10 years. She called it rose day cream moisturizer.

Whole Foods isn't cheap but it can't be anymore expensive then the creams I have tried. Has anyone tried this brand?

J. Lopez could use $1.00 skin care from the Dollar Store and look great. She has good skin and good genes. Some have NO need for pricy skin care, and others could never look like her even with Perricone It's not the skin care. It's genetics.

You have great skin or you don't. SPF can help minimize aging and damage, but no skin care product will make your skin look like J. LO.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

CVS has the lotion online, I'll check tonight and see if it's at the store.

I saw that and checked a ton of places. I found it for 20.97 on eBay - free shipping. I couldn't believe all the bad reviews I had to weed through to find a seller that was good. I will let you know if I look like JLO after this. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I wasn't crazy about the last product I bought.

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 isaboo said:
On 6/18/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I think Heather made a good point(about the whole tv show thing) and when it became clear that Tamra was wrong and looked like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. She started with the water works about what happened at the beginning of the season. Seriously she is a mean girl and a troublemaker.

I haven't watched yet but were there any real tears? I've noticed she gets the ugly cry face but nothing really happens.

I don't think Tamara ever cries real tears-she just likes to appear like she is a victim.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

luvmyteddy, I think the cream is Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream. I can see how you thought it was the Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream, though. I too googled "Whole Foods rose cream" last night (ha ha!), and I think I saw the same "feature" for Weleda's rose cream on the Whole Foods website that you may have seen, too. I looked at bit more online, though, and saw the Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, and checked into it. I then found some press clips mentioning Jennifer Lopez on the Dr. Hauschka site. Here are a few:

Here's the official Dr. Hauschka site:

https://store.drhauschka.com/naturalskincare/Rose_Day_Cream/i_1_0_/_FRDC.aspx

And here's the page showing all of the press clips:

http://www.drhauschka.com/events-and-news/press-clips.aspx

A few sites carry it at around $32/$33 for 1 oz. Beauty dot com has it at the full price of $42.95.

I'm sure it won't magically give anyone the "JLo Glo," and it might be fun to just try it, but be warned that Paula Begoun rated it as being "poor." Wink If you do decide to buy it, have fun trying it out! Smile

Also, another tidbit I found via the press clips is that Jennifer Aniston is also a fan of this cream (and a few other "celebs" that I can't remember!).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 i like celery said:

luvmyteddy, I think the cream is Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream. I can see how you thought it was the Weleda Wild Rose Cream, though. I too googled "Whole Foods rose cream" last night (ha ha!), and I think I saw the same featured article for Weleda's rose cream on the Whole Foods website that you may have seen, too. I looked at bit more online, though, and saw the Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, and checked into it. I then found some press clips mentioning Jennifer Lopez on the Dr. Hauschka site. Here are a few:

Here's the official Dr. Hauschka site:

https://store.drhauschka.com/naturalskincare/Rose_Day_Cream/i_1_0_/_FRDC.aspx

And here's the page showing all of the press clips:

http://www.drhauschka.com/events-and-news/press-clips.aspx

A few sites carry it at around $32/$33 for 1 oz. Beauty dot com has it at the full price of $42.95.

I'm sure it won't magically give anyone the "JLo Glo," and it might be fun to just try it, but be warned that Paula Begoun rated it as being "poor." Wink If you do decide to buy it, have fun trying it out! Smile

Also, another tidbit I found via the press clips is that Jennifer Aniston is also a fan of this cream (and a few other "celebs" that I can't remember!).

Now you tell me! That's okay, this one got good reviews, made in Germany and the ingredients look pretty good. I'll look up the Dr. one and compare notes. I can handle 20.00 and I need a new one anyway.

I found Rimmel BB cream accidently and I love it so you never know.

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 luvmyteddy said: Now you tell me!That's okay, this one got good reviews, made in Germany and the ingredients look pretty good. I'll look up the Dr. one and compare notes. I can handle 20.00 and I need a new one anyway.

I found Rimmel BB cream accidently and I love it so you never know.

Oops - sorry, luv! Hope you enjoy the Weleda cream. ;-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

On 6/18/2014 winamac1 said:
On 6/18/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 6/18/2014 winamac1 said:

JMO, I have tried to like Shannon but she is crazy and does twist things around when it comes to Heather. I don't understand her need to run to Tamra other then it being in the script.

ITA
I used to like her, but her insecurity around Heather is just out of control. It makes her look so desperate. She's also incredibly nasty to her husband who seems like a great guy. I went from liking her quirkiness early on to truly disliking her. She is threatened by Heather and stirs drama about her just to stir drama.

Tamra truly is a mean girl. She should have reached out to Heather BEFORE that segment as she's supposedly trying to grow her business. It's not the right time to hold a grudge against Heather due to the fact she was going to be getting free publicity. That just solidifies how poor of a businesswoman she truly is.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Good points I liked her as well at first but she is either trying too hard or her real persona is a little cray cray.

Funny that as of right now Vicky seems to be the calm one. Go figure!

LOL

I'm shocked I'm saying this as I don't really care for Vicki..but I'd have to agree!Wink BTW, I think you are correct on both counts-the cray cray and trying too hard.

I think it is Tamara & Vicki's comments about Heather to Shannon that kind of tainted her opinion of Heather. When they had dinner at Shannon's and Tamara and Vicki were making negative comments about Heather. Then again when Vicki had everyone over for their pre- Thanksgiving dinner - again they were talking about Heather.