Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....6/16/14.....with "news",spoilers,gossip

Btw, doesn't Eddie just look like the life has been squeezed out of him? The entity he lives with is taking A LOT out of him.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....6/16/14.....with "news",spoilers,gossip

On 6/20/2014 terrier3 said:
On 6/20/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Who knows if Shannon was really "half crocked" when she kissed her girls good-night? It looked to me like she was pouring some vodka into a glass of water. Not to mention, let's not forget this is a scripted reality show as some people like to remind us all the time. Wink It wasn't like she was falling down, stumbling, slurring her words, etc.

Now that Shannon got the message from David that he thinks he should move out, she has realized she needs to try and fix things. Now she's scared. Hopefully it's not too late.

But what kind of guy doesn't deliver that news face to face? What a loser.

What kind of a woman, especially a mom, would want other people to perceive her as a drunk? She has had straight vodka on several shows...plus plenty of shots.

I think they are portraying her as a lonely woman in a bad marriage with a drinking problem.

Even if it was just for TV, I wouldn't want my kid's friends, parents and teachers to see me in that light...for what? for "fame"?????

I wonder about this too. Once it's aired on TV it's out there forever.

And Eddie, what happened to his business and all the money he was making before Tamara? Sounds like they are squeaking by now with the opening of their fitness center. Where did Eddie's previous income go???He sure was anxious to get the air time from Heather even if he had to muzzle Tamara from any more whining about Heather's snub. He makes me feel itchy. Something about him isn't real.

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

And Eddie, what happened to his business and all the money he was making before Tamara? Sounds like they are squeaking by now with the opening of their fitness center. Where did Eddie's previous income go???He sure was anxious to get the air time from Heather even if he had to muzzle Tamara from any more whining about Heather's snub. He makes me feel itchy. Something about him isn't real.

I think Eddie worked at a family member's law firm. He's not a lawyer himself - he was a para-legal...not a great career man.

I was surprised he actually gave Tamra some good advice re: Heather - which she promptly ignored.

Frequent Contributor

I watched Shannon on Watch What Haooens Live, she said she puts a shot of vodka in a glass of sparkling water, snd never finishes it anyway, She did admit that after watching herself on TV, she felt she was not so nice to Hubby, and it opened her eyes. we shall see, I wish them well, darling children they have!

Respected Contributor

O/T but did anyone watch Jennifer Lopez on Andy Cohen last night? The biggest question was what did she use on her face to keep it so glowing. I have a feeling it will be sold out by tonight.

He said you probably spend over a hundred dollars for your face products and she said no she bought it at Whole Foods. I looked it up and I think I found it.

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream moisturizer. I couldn't find the price but it's the only thing they carry with the description she gave. It is anti-aging and firming and I am going to check it out. She said she has been using it for 10 years. She called it rose day cream moisturizer.

Whole Foods isn't cheap but it can't be anymore expensive then the creams I have tried. Has anyone tried this brand?

Honored Contributor

Who knows if Shannon was really "half crocked" when she kissed her girls good-night? It looked to me like she was pouring some vodka into a glass of water. Not to mention, let's not forget this is a scripted reality show as some people like to remind us all the time. Wink It wasn't like she was falling down, stumbling, slurring her words, etc.

Now that Shannon got the message from David that he thinks he should move out, she has realized she needs to try and fix things. Now she's scared. Hopefully it's not too late.

But what kind of guy doesn't deliver that news face to face? What a loser.

What kind of a woman, especially a mom, would want other people to perceive her as a drunk? She has had straight vodka on several shows...plus plenty of shots.

I think they are portraying her as a lonely woman in a bad marriage with a drinking problem.

Even if it was just for TV, I wouldn't want my kid's friends, parents and teachers to see me in that light...for what? for "fame"?????

Let's face it. If these women cared, they wouldn't put themselves on these trashy reality shows to begin with. I wouldn't want my family or friends to see me on this type of show period. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Years ago a friend of mine was approached for her family to be on Wife Swap. She was like HE11 NO.
Honored Contributor

I think Eddie worked at a family member's law firm. He's not a lawyer himself - he was a para-legal...not a great career man.

I was surprised he actually gave Tamra some good advice re: Heather - which she promptly ignored.

He worked for The Judge Law Firm and was listed on their site as the CEO/IT. Tamara had said in the past he was the CEO of the firm.

I remember there being some controversy over Eddie and his sister said his real last name is Torres and this guy whose last name was Judge fostered Eddie and Eddie eventually changed his last name to Judge. But the relationship between Eddie and the guy was "odd."

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 luvmyteddy said:

O/T but did anyone watch Jennifer Lopez on Andy Cohen last night? The biggest question was what did she use on her face to keep it so glowing. I have a feeling it will be sold out by tonight.

He said you probably spend over a hundred dollars for your face products and she said no she bought it at Whole Foods. I looked it up and I think I found it.

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream moisturizer. I couldn't find the price but it's the only thing they carry with the description she gave. It is anti-aging and firming and I am going to check it out. She said she has been using it for 10 years. She called it rose day cream moisturizer.

Whole Foods isn't cheap but it can't be anymore expensive then the creams I have tried. Has anyone tried this brand?

1 ounce $28.50

i did hear her say the rose part....didnt hear the brand clearly. i enjoyed her on wwhl....i think andy did also.

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/shop/wild-rose-smoothing-day-cream.aspx

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

He worked for The Judge Law Firm and was listed on their site as the CEO/IT. Tamara had said in the past he was the CEO of the firm.

I remember there being some controversy over Eddie and his sister said his real last name is Torres and this guy whose last name was Judge fostered Eddie and Eddie eventually changed his last name to Judge. But the relationship between Eddie and the guy was "odd."

So he was the office manager of a law firm and took care of their computer system.

Nothing special.