Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

A life raft in the sea of chaos!!! Thanks for the thread!! Lol! My day has been so long I don't even remember last night.... Well, let me think....... Megan and Jim - yikes. Tamra and Vicki are still going to fight all season, I think. Heather is so annoying already to me. This whole Shannon and David thing is cringe-worthy. The apologies to the daughters should not have been televised, and they were really awkward, too. I really wish they would've just left it off of the show.
Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon and her husband are a total mess. They don't add anything to the show. Can't believe they would actually air their dirty laundry on tv. Lizzie is a troublemaker and SO unattractive. Vicki is still obnoxious and such a phony. Her skin looks really awHeather is still a major braggart. The new girl Meghan is an airhead, and her husband is so arrogant, conceited and controlling.

Honored Contributor

so glad you all found the rhooc thread! LOL i am trying to bring a little "normalcy" back to community chat aka viewpoints!

rhony thread tonight will be on!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

t is just a matter of time before they divorce. No love in their marriage. You can see it in David's eyes. Shannon seems to be on another planet.

Respected Contributor

Meghan and Jim Edmonds are not well matched.  It's clear to me that Jim does not respect his wife.

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:
A life raft in the sea of chaos!!! Thanks for the thread!! Lol! My day has been so long I don't even remember last night.... Well, let me think....... Megan and Jim - yikes. Tamra and Vicki are still going to fight all season, I think. Heather is so annoying already to me. This whole Shannon and David thing is cringe-worthy. The apologies to the daughters should not have been televised, and they were really awkward, too. I really wish they would've just left it off of the show.

Hi Future.  ITA--Meghan and Jim--YIKES.  And here I thought Kristen was an airhead.  Meghan--she truly acts dense.  I think she's a kept woman, and her husband doesn't appear to have much respect for her.  I'm shocked they have only been married 4 months.  It's either not a good match or Bravo is doing some bigtime editing.  He acts bored with her already.  She seems very insecure.

Shannon-don't trust this marriage will last with David.  She's going to continue to bring it up.  I felt sorry for their children.  I don't trust him.  He seems miserable, but I think she may be the one with the money.

Tamra and Vicki-over their drama.  They both keep rehashing things from past seasons, and I don't think they will ever be able to move on.

And yes, Heather...she's far worse than Alexis was with her incessant bragging.  Her husband is a doofus, and she controls everything.  She is very high maintenance and likes to admit it.  She seems more intelligent than the rest of the women on this show, but she truly knows it.  Their ostentatious display of wealth is disgusting.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Hi Future.  ITA--Meghan and Jim--YIKES.  And here I thought Kristen was an airhead.  Meghan--she truly acts dense.  I think she's a kept woman, and her husband doesn't appear to have much respect for her.  I'm shocked they have only been married 4 months.  It's either not a good match or Bravo is doing some bigtime editing.  He acts bored with her already.  She seems very insecure.

Shannon-don't trust this marriage will last with David.  She's going to continue to bring it up.  I felt sorry for their children.  I don't trust him.  He seems miserable, but I think she may be the one with the money.

Tamra and Vicki-over their drama.  They both keep rehashing things from past seasons, and I don't think they will ever be able to move on.

And yes, Heather...she's far worse than Alexis was with her incessant bragging.  Her husband is a doofus, and she controls everything.  She is very high maintenance and likes to admit it.  She seems more intelligent than the rest of the women on this show, but she truly knows it.  Their ostentatious display of wealth is disgusting.

ITA!!!

Honored Contributor

Jim probably wanted a Trophy Wife, and he should have known better after all he ha been married twice before.....She seems like an air-head and she is cute but certainly not gorgeous in my opinion....I just don't see David and Shannon making it, I hope they do, but I don't see a lot of emotion from them, she seems extremely high maintenance as well, but I do like them.I like Heather and Terry, but afree too much bragging and focus being on material things!!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Meghan and Jim have only been married 4 months?? They sure have moved around quite a bit. I know because his sports career they do but still.

I just don't see her selling medical equipment. She is either acting dumb or really is and used her looks to peddle. I know..meow.

Honored Contributor

What Shannon & David are doing to their daughters is a form of child abuse, IMO.

Having them appear on national television and talk about David's infidelity - opens them up to all sorts of ridicule at school.

For what? So Mommy can be a "TV Star"???