Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....4/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 4/14/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 4/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

by the way, good for simon (tamras ex)......he went to court to keep the kids off the show and the judge ruled in his favor.

I thought Simon was so good looking.

I did too Irsh. I think he's one of the most stable "husbands" of all of them.

Tamra is so trashy, and Vicki is too. I'm not so sure about Shannon-the new one.

Heather bugs me--she's such a "know it all". Her husband is a saint to put up with her, and she completely controls him.

I still love OC--that and BH are my favs. I'm tired of NY already with this silly "book" storyline, and Heather is too obnoxious. I don't like ATlanta, and NJ was getting too much about Tre.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....4/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 4/16/2014 Wsmom said:
On 4/16/2014 Lion said:
On 4/16/2014 Wsmom said: <p class="quote_author">I wonder how long ago they film the episodes. and then do they also film WWHL at the same time? How else would Vicki *still* have a scab on her knee on WWHL from when they filmed the show.

The filming was months ago. Vicki's knee injury on the show was from a recent fall on her treadmill, not from the Hawaii injury.

Thanks Lion! I must have missed when she said it was from the treadmill. I thought she was trying to say it was from Hawaii, which I'd assumed was filmed months earlier.

She did say that initially and then when they came back from commercial, Andy said they learned it was from a treadmill accident. Besides the fact he said that footage was filmed 5 months earlier, it was the other knee she banged up in Hawaii! LOL

Honored Contributor

The beleaguered reality star, whose fallout with her 15-year-old daughter Sidney surfaced publicly this week, took to social media early Thursday to express her grief and frustration over the situation, in what some might perceive as cries for help.

Barney tweeted, “I’ve lost my strength,” linking to an Instagram graphic with a note that read, “You think you want to die, but in reality you just want to be saved.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/desperate-housewife-tamra-barney-says-shes-lost-her-streng...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The new housewife is creepy and I feel sooo sorry for Briana...........