Frequent Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/14/2014 Chalcedony said: My mother is a BC survivor and my sister is currently battling another type of cancer. I am completely fed up with Amber continuing to milk THE CANCER at every opportunity. While I feel badly for her, she needs to find something else to talk about.
Agreed to much talk of that and colonoscopy,,,,
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/14/2014 MaryV said: Does anybody know why Dina doesn't talk to Caroline & Jac?

i am not so sure if the exact reason has ever come out. she isnt talking to a FEW of her brothers and sisters i believe. not sure if they are all taking sides or what. i feel sorry for their mom!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i really didnt need to see RINO in just his underwear!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/14/2014 DREAMON said:
On 9/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

Teresa Giudice May Get House Arrest AND Still Get To Film <em>Real Housewives</em>

We've reached an all time low......filming while under house arrest...and I will still be watching! I did hear that their house is for sale.

I'm watching the series on PBS.

The RHONJ is a big infomercial for Teresa's sentencing judge - to show him what a great mom she really is...and how religious too...constantly praying!

i want to watch the roosevelts also......but that mini-series has to have my full attention. LOL the rhonj i can come in and out.

Super Contributor

Does anyone else think that Teresa is skipping Florida on the advice of her attorney?
Respected Contributor

I'll watch tmrw. We have company tonight. Gotta go! Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Amber gets on my last nerve.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Chalcedony said: Does anyone else think that Teresa is skipping Florida on the advice of her attorney?

probably.....because you never know what will come out of her mouth or set her off!

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Lotus~ said:

Amber gets on my last nerve.

i think pretty much everyone feels that way......no one seems to like her on twitter or facebook or on the blogs. i will be surprised if they are back next season. her husband doesnt help either!

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 MaryV said: Does anybody know why Dina doesn't talk to Caroline & Jac?

Lots of theories out there, the prevailing ones are that Dina doesn't care for Jac, especially since Chris dumped Dina's friend to marry her. As for Caro, I think it may have something to do with Tommy and Al's cheating.