Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 10/24/2014 PalmSpringsTransplant said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but IMO, Tre is really a victim in all this. Joe is coarse, and gross and I wouldn't be surprised if he is abusive as well. She is not quite as dumb as a stone. Clearly she loves her girls, but she also loves her bling and her gowns and her enormous house. Surely she just signed what was put in front of her, but even if she asked questions, she wouldn't know what to ask, or how to process the answers if she got them. More than likely, Joe would have told her to shut up in less delicate language.

All that said, ignorance of the law is no excuse. If she stays with him after this, she's a bigger fool than anyone might have guessed.

i really cannot agree that she is a victim......when you turn a blind eye to things that are going on around you then you make yourself a part of the problem and a part of the illegal activities. how many of you have never reviewed your tax returns before or even AFTER they have been filed? of course, there were years that they NEVER filed......

she turned a blind eye because she loved the bling, loved the lavish lifestyle, loved being in the spotlight, and probably loved her husband.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 10/24/2014 sunshine45 said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but IMO, Tre is really a victim in all this. Joe is coarse, and gross and I wouldn't be surprised if he is abusive as well. She is not quite as dumb as a stone. Clearly she loves her girls, but she also loves her bling and her gowns and her enormous house. Surely she just signed what was put in front of her, but even if she asked questions, she wouldn't know what to ask, or how to process the answers if she got them. More than likely, Joe would have told her to shut up in less delicate language.

All that said, ignorance of the law is no excuse. If she stays with him after this, she's a bigger fool than anyone might have guessed.

i really cannot agree that she is a victim......when you turn a blind eye to things that are going on around you then you make yourself a part of the problem and a part of the illegal activities. how many of you have never reviewed your tax returns before or even AFTER they have been filed? of course, there were years that they NEVER filed......

she turned a blind eye because she loved the bling, loved the lavish lifestyle, loved being in the spotlight, and probably loved her husband.

Maybe this will become a "teachable moment" for her!

Honored Contributor

i sure hope so......NO WOMAN should EVER let her husband be solely responsible for handling the finances or in doing the paperwork, especially when SHE is bringing in the most money.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 terrier3 said:

...and the hits keep coming....

just think, if they had reported their income, paid their taxes, lived within their means, and did everything legitimately they might have had some financial successes, but now, their partners dont want to be associated with them.

<em>As if things couldn’t get worse for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice. Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison recently and will be starting the sentencing in January. Teresa recently lost an endorsement deal after sentencing for her newest venture, Fabulicious Gelato bars. Now Teresa has been dropped from her partners of Fabellini!</em>

<em><br /></em>

<em>http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-giudices-fabellini-partner-drops-post-sentencing/?utm_source=feedb...<br /> </em>

Joe & Tre told Andy on their after sentencing "special" that they owned Fabellini themselves. Joe said they had been dropped by all of their other business partners - no more endorsement deals.

So they even lied about Fabellini on TV?

Why do I believe a word they say????

You're wise. Don't believe a word they say. She has NEVER taken any responsibility for her actions. That's why she's in the boat she's in.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Maybe this will become a "teachable moment" for her!

highly doubt it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 10/23/2014 MJ 12 said:

Her picture from the BOP website - she won't be happy - it was not taken from her good side!

TERESA GIUDICE
REGISTER NUMBER: 65703-050

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

i was a little surprised that i could not find joe in their lists, but maybe because his term is beginning well over a year from now they have not added him in yet.

Sunshine - just an fyi - Joe has been added to the BOP site.

GIUSEPPE GIUDICE
Register Number: 65704-050
NOT IN BOP CUSTODY
Release Date: UNKNOWN

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of people like this, both men and women. One does everything in the household including paying all bills, filing tax returns (online) and the other has no idea what is going on, how much money they have, etc.