Respected Contributor

Re: the ones that don't make the headlines

@jubilant wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

Without these policemen we would ALL be in big trouble...red, yellow, black, and white.  I thank God every day for them.  They have a tough job.  I wished we would talk more about the lives they have saved.  

Give your son a big hug and thank-you from me, Raven. I appreciate him and others like him so very much.  They are "brave souls".  I would not, however,  ever blame them for looking for a different job. We had better get this right and quit letting them down.

@jubilant

ya know.............I have always been super proud of him...........BUT............I want him to quit the force........he just had a baby boy who is just a month old........spitten image of his dad........I want him to be around for his son.........IF things were different.........IF the police got the support from citizens they should get, I may not feel he should quit, but the way things are, I'm at the point where I think if they don't appreciate what LE does, then let them do it for themselves........................................raven

*********  First of all....congratulations on that Grandson!  Good thing you're making more money....another one to spoil!

I totally understand how you feel about your son, Raven. I would feel the same way.  Sorry to hear you're having some health problems.  I am glad to see you are thinking positive.  There are days when that is not so easy to do. I said a prayer for you.  Always nice to see you.  I have missed your posting.

@jubilant

girl...........I swear I''m gonna go broke LOL.........even when my DIL was in labor and when the baby was in NICU, Amazon was delivering packages on a daily basis.........I have that kid's wardrobe covered till he's 2. LOL

This baby is the spitten image of his daddy, and they both are the spitten image of my dad, who I lost when I was little........I don't want Coley to lose his dad and I want my son to experience the joy of being a dad............things have gotten more and more dangerous out there, I want different for both of them, don't want them to live my past.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo