Super Contributor

Re: same hosts over and over again

@Boop4321 wrote:

IDont care for Amy she babels and and changes clothes that why they have models !!!She goes way off track!!!! When she trys on clothes notice how she does the 2 step !!!!!! HA HA 

I noticed that recently--mechanical.  Tried to watch her in the past but can't take more than 2 minutes of her antics and the way she stretches out one syllable words to make a point.   

Honored Contributor

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

@Boop4321 wrote:

IDont care for Amy she babels and and changes clothes that why they have models !!!She goes way off track!!!! When she trys on clothes notice how she does the 2 step !!!!!! HA HA 

I noticed that recently--mechanical.  Tried to watch her in the past but can't take more than 2 minutes of her antics and the way she stretches out one syllable words to make a point.   

@lovemybichonfrise @Boop4321 

Not a fan..... tries to act cutesy and her antics are getting old. I grab my remote. Woman Frustrated I prefer a more mature approach like Leah who does her homework, calm and professional, knows her products, but still shows personality and throws in a bit of fun without overdoing it....! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I have been wondering for quite some time what has become of Rick Domier. Granted, I don't watch nearly as much as I used to, but, I haven't seen him in a really long time. He hasn't left, has he?

@Sapphiregal 

Rick's been doing more daytime slots.....In the upper right hand corner click SHOP QVC TV, and then click PROGRAM GUIDE.  In the search box put Rick's name and his shows come up....

• 2/15/2021 1PM-3PM

Love Your Home with Rick - Home Office Edition

Rick Domeier

• Rick Domeier

02/25/2021 1PM-3PM

At Home with Rick

Rick Domeier

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Businesses do have the same employees providing they bring good results for the company, but when revenue and sales are down, that means its time to evaluate and make some changes..... For me that means some changes are needed on Fashions Night In to see if sales for apparel can be improved....

Super Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Businesses do have the same employees providing they bring good results for the company, but when revenue and sales are down, that means its time to evaluate and make some changes..... For me that means some changes are needed on Fashions Night In to see if sales for apparel can be improved....

@Spurt 

Could not agree more.  I don't feel the need to be "entertained" (there's a stretch) while I'm shopping.  I have really come to like Terri Conn and maybe Katrina Szish, if I'm up that late.

Respected Contributor

@Boop4321 

Ever since she started as a host, I muted her presentations.  She simply does not have a voice fit for on-air broadcasting.  She also talks too fast and she mumbles.  She is held up as some kind of a fashion icon and expert, but she would do a better job behind-the scenes, NOT on-air. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i'd like to see more of alberti and Katrina Z. She should be doing more fashion shows. Leah is always a favorite, too.

Regular Contributor

I feel that way about Shawn..

Regular Contributor

So is shawn.it kills me they have to say several times their Xtra small sizes.and the shortening of their names.court,I, Shawnee sue,makes me gag

Boy to I agree with this......this and when she says "side bar".

and AMY  always saying how small she is!!!!!! Makes NUTS!

Regular Contributor

i love LEAH.....i never get tired of her.....