Occasional Contributor

so I have finally reached the point  that I will not be shopping with QVC any longer    their prices have skyrocketed   their deliveries are taking longer and longer.   Items are folded and refolded and are all wrinkled   and the return process is absolutely terrible   It takes 2 to 3 months to process your refund   So now I am done   I can go to any store, look, try on. pay for it and walk out of the store without having to go thru this nonsense    Your being billed for the interest on item and paying for shipping both ways  there is no longer any savings    good bye QVC

Honored Contributor

I send my returns via UPS and get my refund in 7-10 days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

their deliveries take way too long

my OTO from Saturday of IT is still pending,   

an order I placed from Amz yesterday shipping within 5 hours

will be here Tuesday, granted it's Prime but they get it out the door 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebearwrote:

their deliveries take way too long

my OTO from Saturday of IT is still pending,   

an order I placed from Amz yesterday shipping within 5 hours

will be here Tuesday, granted it's Prime but they get it out the door 

Even if it isn't prime and you happen to be using the free shipping option, they're still pretty quick.

Super Contributor

I have ordered from Amazon on Sunday night and received my item on Monday morning. Can't get faster than that.

Valued Contributor

This is why I am afraid to order from QVC.

Respected Contributor

I send my returns by UPS, my refund takes less than a couple of weeks. I have never had any problems.

Respected Contributor

Re: returns and deliveries

[ Edited ]

Obviously you have enjoyed shopping here over time, so just modify your approach like I have. Don’t cut yourself out. 

Don’t buy items which will have a good chance of needing to be returned (like shoes).  I have spent too much on returns, and I’m done with that! If I buy something I make myself plan to keep it unless it’s damaged or the wrong item, etc. It’s a poor way to spend money, paying for returns. 

Stop and think about a purchases before you make, don’t fall prey to the hype. If it sells out so what. Buy when you are fresh, not tired.  You will make a better decision. 

Keep an eye on as is, clearance, free shipping, daily deals.  You are correct, some prices are pretty high, but not all. Personally, I avoid tsv.

Don’t buy items you need quickly. You will be disappointed.

When buying clothing, study click here measurements. Buy carefully.

”interest on item”—What are you talking about?  Qvc credit card? Do you shop too much?

Honored Contributor

@sannwrote:

I send my returns by UPS, my refund takes less than a couple of weeks. I have never had any problems.

neither have I

but that doesn't mean there are not any

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Suewrote:

Obviously you have enjoyed shopping here over time, so just modify your approach like I have. Don’t cut yourself out. 

Don’t buy items which will have a good chance of needing to be returned (like shoes).  I have spent too much on returns, and I’m done with that! If I buy something I make myself plan to keep it unless it’s damaged or the wrong item, etc. It’s a poor way to spend money, paying for returns. 

Stop and think about a purchases before you make, don’t fall prey to the hype. If it sells out so what. Buy when you are fresh, not tired.  You will make a better decision. 

Keep an eye on as is, clearance, free shipping, daily deals.  You are correct, some prices are pretty high, but not all. Personally, I avoid tsv.

Don’t buy items you need quickly. You will be disappointed.

When buying clothing, study click here measurements. Buy carefully.

”interest on item”—What are you talking about?  Qvc credit card? Do you shop too much?

some valid points

I buy IT cosmetics here, b/c the TSV, OTO can't be beat and the ULTA near me has just about everything in the line 

clothing not so much

shoes nfw,  shoes in the stores with doors must be tried on , the s/h and cost of returns is way too high here