Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

On 4/7/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

I could have sworn I saw Lisa R. hold back a smile a few times when she was acting like she was upset.

You are probably right. She has stated several times she will do anything for a buck. It's all bull.

Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

On 4/8/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Brandi's face is hideous looking because of all the work she's had done. She keeps pursing her lips or something because they are so over injected she can't speak correctly. I can't barely stand to look at her because her face looks painful to me.

That business where Kim refused to say exactly what she meant to Lisa R. was silly. She already put it out there but then she "wouldn't do that to Lisa." I think she has nothing to say and that's why she won't say anything. She threw something out that had no validity.

Kyle is over the top dramatic. She was carrying on and screaming about not coming to Kim's daughter's wedding and being disinvited and Kim taking her kids away from Kyle and Kim kept telling her that's not what she wanted to do. I wanted to grab Kyle and tell her to get ahold of herself. Geez. I still can't figure out why she went running out of the restaurant in Amsterdam when things got heated between Kim and Lisa R.

Lisa V. really needs a makeover badly. Her hair is so dated and most of her clothing just ugh. That dress she's wearing is awful. Her whole look is 1980's.

Kyle was acting ridiculous. She loves to play the victim when it comes to Kim. This season she had 2 new HW's to play up to so she really turned it up.

IMO Kim should have never been on the show to begin with. Everything that I have read says Kyle was the one who talked Kim into doing the show and whenever the season ends I always read... if KIM doesn't come back Kyle is quitting the show...blahblahblah. Knowing darn well Kim has addiction issues, why would she want that all played out on TV?? IMO, there is so much more going on between them that we don't know about and it should stay that way!

Kyle certainly won't be getting any sister of the year awards from me. Kick them both to the curb!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 scotttie said:

Yes, Kyle really came unglued last night but something Kim said about she has "something coming up" was evidently a code to Kyle about how she was going to get her revenge on Kyle. You know how siblings (and families in total) have their own language, so to speak. I took it that Kyle knew exactly what Kim meant and Kim is just mean enough to stick it to Kyle in that way.

Kim has become totally obsessed with hurting Kyle, it looks like to me.

The thing coming up is her daughter's wedding. That's when Kyle started crying about Kim disinviting her and taking her kids away from Kyle. Kyle was crying and saying she loves Kim's kids as if they were her own.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 SydneyH said:

Kim is now complaining about nasty texts from Lisa R, lol.

think Lisa R. admits in next week's reunion that she did send some nasty texts. Or as Tre says, textez. LOL

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 SydneyH said:

Kim is now complaining about nasty texts from Lisa R, lol.

think Lisa R. admits in next week's reunion that she did send some nasty texts. Or as Tre says, textez. LOL

Well considering Kim doesn't even know how to text and gets away with murder by not having to write a blog. She has no room to talk.

LisaR owned it and apologized. More than we can say for Kim.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Kyle really came unglued last night but something Kim said about she has "something coming up" was evidently a code to Kyle about how she was going to get her revenge on Kyle. You know how siblings (and families in total) have their own language, so to speak. I took it that Kyle knew exactly what Kim meant and Kim is just mean enough to stick it to Kyle in that way.

The thing coming up is her daughter's wedding. That's when Kyle started crying about Kim disinviting her and taking her kids away from Kyle. Kyle was crying and saying she loves Kim's kids as if they were her own.

I know. But I was trying to explain why Kyle fell apart.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Hoovermom said:

Hey Scottie, I see it the reverse LOL. I think Kyle always plays the good one and throws Kim under the bus. JMHO. I am tired of her LOL.

Hi HOovermom, Yes, I have said before I am no fan of Kyle. I felt like a couple of seasons ago (when they had the battle in the limo) that Kyle was at fault. She took Taylor's side when Kim had done NOTHING wrong.

However, since then, from my pov it has been all Kim lying and doing her best to bring Kyle down. She is not even sorry (from the way she acts) that her dog bit Kyle's daughter viciously. She is not well and should not be on this show.

Contributor

Kyle is really overly dramatic. Kim's a mess - she really looks like a hag. Lisa V desperately needs a makeover. Her long hair does nothing for her, the style is outdated, and her hair looks so dry. The dress she was wearing is a horrible color and looks really cheap. Lisa R is a total b. Brandi is dumb and clueless. Eileen is a zero, very conceited, and adds nothing to the show.

Super Contributor

This reunion is hard watching the sister's relationship falling apart. If they weren't related it would be different.

I know a lot of sisters don't get along but it's just so sad for me to watch.

Honored Contributor

from eileens bravo blog

Kyle’s not out to get Kim in any way shape or form. From what I’ve seen, she is always concerned for her sister and only wants the best for her. Kyle has been trying to protect and help Kim, not embarrass or use her in some sick way. It’s strange (I’m trying to stay away from using “weird,” but it’s hard!) having been present at these different social events, knowing what happened, and then hearing Kim’s take on them. Of course, the flashbacks only prove that Kim’s memory is WRONG. Thank goodness we’re on a show, and it’s all on camera. I’m considering installing cameras at home so I can use the footage to prove Vince is wrong as well when we argue. Seems highly effective. I’m kidding. Or am I?

http://www.allabouttrh.com/eileen-davidson-blasts-kim-richards-says-her-memory-is-all-wrong/?utm_sou...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein