Trusted Contributor

After many years of watching,now I continue to put the mute botton. Tired of the same old thing of clothes an etc.Also the dancing the crazy things that are happing.I will say a very few item that I can purchase i will still do.Sad how things can change.

Honored Contributor

I cannot stand to listen to the non-stop blabbing. I need some peace & quiet. I don't even turn the TV on most days until after DH gets home from work.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I don't care to watch much either.I don't know if things have changed so much as I reached my saturation point.I have been watching for about fifteen years.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I cannot stand to listen to the non-stop blabbing. I need some peace & quiet. I don't even turn the TV on most days until after DH gets home from work.

@Nightowlz-I got rid of cable and no longer watch TV and I can't tell you how my life has changed - I feel so much more peaceful - not listening to news stories or garbage going on in the world - I'd just rather not know anymore.  I can actually hear the geese fly over and the birds singing all day long.  Reading a ton though which I am loving and spending more time outdoors.

Honored Contributor

@bewise
I'm not surre how QVC can win. There's no way I'd buy what I used to buy and what I am buying for the most part is already on my AD list, so I don't need to watch. 

Besides I don't remember watching in those days for hours and hours, probably because I was working in my big QVC days.   But even when I try, I can't think of a single show or host  I wish were still around.  I certainly haven't followed any of those who have left when they went to other shopping channels.  I'm not really bored - just trying not to impulse buy -  here or anywhere!

Are you wrong to be bored?  Nope.  It happens -  and for me, it happens with all kinds of shows, not just shopping shows.  I remember years ago getting bored with Jerry Seinfield's show long before it went off the air!

Honored Contributor

Ive found that the QVC hosts tend to get on my nerves big time.  There are only a couple I can stand to watch with the sound on.  I don't have this problem with hosts on any other channel.  The Q hosts have the attitude that they're all "stars", which couldn't be further from the truth.  They need some supervision and some strict guidelines for their on-air demeanor and appearance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

When will there be an on air presentation of a tracfone?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ive found that the QVC hosts tend to get on my nerves big time.  There are only a couple I can stand to watch with the sound on.  I don't have this problem with hosts on any other channel.  The Q hosts have the attitude that they're all "stars", which couldn't be further from the truth.  They need some supervision and some strict guidelines for their on-air demeanor and appearance. 

@Kachina624

I concur SOME of the hosts are just over the top and just unwatchable for me.  They may think of themselves as TV personalities or psuedo-celebrities, but in reality, what they are,--are sales people.  And what's ironic is the hosts that are most annoying are the very ones that QVC has chosen to highlight in prime time slots....a double disaster for QVC and the viewer!  (and I turn the channel when I see them).....

In seeing and reading interviews in the past, they used to have someone critique their shows and provide them with feedback---but this doesnt seem to be the case anymore....(host gone wild as it were)....And someone needs to check the questions that viewers have asked on the product reviews---too me these questions are the gaping holes in the presentation that should have been provided in the product presentations!  We want to know more about products than just colors!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching QVC years ago. I don't know who the hosts are anymore. I get TSV email notifications and might watch a video but even that is rare for me. 

Honored Contributor

I gave up on trying to watch a couple of years ago. The same things over and over and hosts who seem to become exponentially more frantic. It's become very stale and it stopped being any fun. At all. Who needs it. I check the site from time to time to see if by chance they've come up with anything in which I might have an interest or to order the very few products that have become standards for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...